SBG's Halo 4 MC build.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
20150920_210631_zpscibpkdct.jpg
20150920_210937_zpslyunk10s.jpg
20150920_212335_zpsk3ujtdvh.jpg

So what you guys think, shall I keep going? Or does the scaling look to be where it should be?

Attachments

• 20150920_210631_zpscibpkdct.jpg
    20150920_210631_zpscibpkdct.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 277
  • 20150920_210937_zpslyunk10s.jpg
    20150920_210937_zpslyunk10s.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 20150920_212335_zpsk3ujtdvh.jpg
    20150920_212335_zpsk3ujtdvh.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 291
Wow, your pep work looks great! It's nice to see that bicep/shoulder piece done!
For the torso scaling I think it looks a tiny bit too small. I am judging by the piece around the arm, but it might actually come out alright. I thought my torso was too big until I finished it and put it on.

Keep up the great work :)

Wow, your pep work looks great! It's nice to see that bicep/shoulder piece done!
For the torso scaling I think it looks a tiny bit too small. I am judging by the piece around the arm, but it might actually come out alright. I thought my torso was too big until I finished it and put it on.

Keep up the great work :)

Thanks man, appreciate the comment. Gonna post some more pics tonight. Gonna screen shot the to points that I used with the measering distance between two points in pepakura for scaling. Might also look small because of the area around the neck, might of sucked in a bit from glueing the pieces together. Over all I did add 3 more inches to the scaling to the original scale of the model for the torso.

Untitled_zpsquewt09v.png
The above picture shows the two vertices selected, giving the distance between the two points. That distance is roughly 12 and a half inches. If you look to the pic below, I've marked to lines on the picture to show where i measured on me to get that distance.(marked with thick dark black lines on the inside of the shoulders)
download_zpsmogbfzwv.jpg

Attachments

• download_zpsmogbfzwv.jpg
    download_zpsmogbfzwv.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 270
  • Untitled_zpsquewt09v.png
    Untitled_zpsquewt09v.png
    276.8 KB · Views: 320
hi, sorry but i cant find de file for the MC helmet your are using :( can you help with the link so i can download it please :)

That file was originally released by MasterBuilder. The download for that helm and the rest of the MC armor can be found in his signature. Tried to go to the download for it, but for some reason its not letting me.

Sorry for the inconvenience with my files. I had to reupload them. They should work fine now.

On topic. Amazing job!!! Thats some mighty clean pep work!

This is definitely fueling my enthusiasm by seeing these files being put to such good use! Definitely looks like a promising build!

Keep up the good work!

Sorry for the inconvenience with my files. I had to reupload them. They should work fine now.

On topic. Amazing job!!! Thats some mighty clean pep work!

This is definitely fueling my enthusiasm by seeing these files being put to such good use! Definitely looks like a promising build!

Keep up the good work!
Yes indeed, glad that your happy to see your hard work put to good use! If it wasn't for your files, I don't I would have ever started this build with this particular set of armor. As far as a promising build, you can bank on it! But I will say this, without a good under suit, it will make or break the look of the armor. Hoping eventually someone will clean up the undersuit file for pepakura, eventually. And again, thanks for your time!

Actually I took some pics last night. Gonna have to redo them to get better quality pics. Also, my phone is acting stupid with trying to enter passwords to sign into websites. I know its the phone, because I was able to sign in the other day using my wifes computer. Fortunately, my password is saved on my phone for 405th. Hang tight, I will do my best show some more progress.

oh lol what does it show up as? (the pics, does it show as letters and numbers, or not show up at all?)

Didnt have trouble posting a pic. Just kept posting the same pic over and over. Downloaded the photobucket app for my phone, makes it easier to copy the urls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back