MNCProps: Halo 4 EOD Armor COMPLETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halo 4 EOD Armor WIP

your foam work is A**, I keep looking at the thumbnails thinking you've just slapped a Computer model on the pictures o.o

Wow, the folding tech it you use makes for a really clean piece.

"I'm just a witness"

Every time I see an update my jaw drops... now I'm getting scared I won't find it next time or it'll shatter.
This is some AMAZING work. O_O

That is a fantastic technique!!! Less work, less seams.......just fantastic!!

Thanks guys. If any of you want more info on that technique let me know I'll make more step by step instruction when ever I build a new piece.

NEW UPDATE!!!
the chest piece is turning me crazy all because I wanna challenge myself.
I'm slowly gluing part by part this thing....If it look crocked it because it is and it probably a part that's only pin down. I manage to keep the number pieces under 10. I basically used undercutting to make all the fold, that's why it look almost seamless.
DSC08707.JPG

Very nice work! I'll have to take a few notes of your work when I get around to my build :)

Can't believe I missed your build, dude! Sick work. I'm excited to follow along. Best of luck on your deadline.

You should add your name to the thread title so we can spot you quicker. ;)

I absolutely loved building this chest from scratch! Awesome job so far man. Looking forward to your updates!

Re: MNCProps: Halo 4 EOD Armor WIP

bathroom picture XD. So far so good, still have some small details here and there, thruster to finish and attach, deciding if the chest piece will be one or 2 piece and some final planing on the boots
DSC08756.JPG

The chest piece details are FINALLY finish. Our fireteam emblem will be painted on the center between the two triangle shape. The whole team decided to place the emblem at the same place for consistency on everyone armor
DSC08770.JPG
emblem.png

thanks everyone for the comment ^^
I put a final touch to the color theme. I was planning on doing red silver and black, but lack of money for costume (need to adult sometime) I change that to blue silver and black
MJOLNIR_EOD copy.png

That's a nice looking color scheme. Where did you dig that picture up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back