Female spartan- help with unfolding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Do you remember my post about female spartan? Emotikon tongue
I have first files with the helmet. I have problem with unfolding top part of it.
I want to make this helmet like master chief helmet for eva foam.
I need help from somebody with experience with unfolding so I can be sure that files is ok and the only problem is how to unfold this in good way
12344.jpg

I've only dabbled a little in unfolding, but I think there is a foam unfold in the files section. I just built this helmet in foam last week. If it wasn't there then I might have gotten it from pepakura library on Facebook.

I've only dabbled a little in unfolding, but I think there is a foam unfold in the files section. I just built this helmet in foam last week. If it wasn't there then I might have gotten it from pepakura library on Facebook.

Yes but his file Is made special from photos and I need to make unfold. wip___female_spartan_armor_2_by_sgthk-d3brinh.jpg

That is great picture. Do you know what statue that is of? I have been contemplating purchasing a large highly accurate statue for reference.

No I do not know. I have this photo and few more . Some 3d modeler is making 3d file from this photo for me.
Just write female spartan in google

Nice looking model, looks like a variant of the Reach MK V armor I am using for my Kat build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back