IT'S HERE!!! Things are about to get Legendary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IshidaRyusei

Jr Member
The halo Legendary Crate is officially up for order! CommanderPalmer you may like the theme lol

The theme is the Spartan- IV Initiation
With the initiation of the SPARTAN-IV program, legendary warriors like Commander Sarah Palmer and the Spartans of Fireteam Osiris would be forged, culled from the UNSC’s front lines of the three-decade long Covenant War. Now you can become a Spartan, join Fireteam Apollo and gain access to items from this historic moment including an EXCLUSIVE figure! Order by August 15th at 9pm PT to get yours!
Sign up for a 6-crate subscription and get an EXCLUSIVE legendary pin in your first crate!

^^^^^^ Taken right off the webpage! I squealed a bit and fangirled I'll admit.... Had to post here as I am not yet a 3-month member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've seen it! Yay! It will be delivered in September though...

But, but... It's so expensive. ;_; 50$ to Europe. v_V Almost 300$ for whole 12 months with that exclusive pin. :/

I dunno, I'd love to go for the whole 6 crates, but it's so expensive... :/

Are you ordering, Ishida?

Definitely will be hoping on this train. Heres hoping the stuff inside is worth the price.

That link. is just all the yes.

I'd love to get one of these, but I know I shouldn't as I am still paying off my PA speaker for my DJ setup...aaaand the helmet that I just recently bought.

Yeah, I've seen it! Yay! It will be delivered in September though...

But, but... It's so expensive. ;_; 50$ to Europe. v_V Almost 300$ for whole 12 months with that exclusive pin. :/

I dunno, I'd love to go for the whole 6 crates, but it's so expensive... :/

Are you ordering, Ishida?

Soon as I got the email! Though I mucked up and got the 3 crate instead of six crate subscription

UPDATE: The support staff were very helpful in helping me to upgrade my subscription and they were very polite. I'm now signed up for the 6 crate and 12 month subscription and am very excited!

OH OH OH OH NO MY MONEY! Whatever will I do? It's basically $400 for CAD so I wonder if it is worth the price of a new mobo to get this...

OH OH OH OH NO MY MONEY! Whatever will I do? It's basically $400 for CAD so I wonder if it is worth the price of a new mobo to get this...

Yeah, it's so expensive. :/

If we had a payment plan it would have been a lot better. v_V
But I can't really pay 300$ just like that. :/

Yeah, it's so expensive. :/

If we had a payment plan it would have been a lot better. v_V
But I can't really pay 300$ just like that. :/

Maybe I missed something because I don't know what cad is, but there are payment plans for the crates.. You just buy 1 at a time, 3 at a time or all six. It looks like all you save when buying all six is $2/crate, so you save $12... Not a whole lot. I'd rather buy them one at a time at that rate.

The only downside is you'll probably end up saying, oh I don't need to get this month's.. And it ends up having the coolest stuff. :devil oh, and I guess you would lose on the pin too.

I don't know what cad is

CAD = Canadia dollars. Yes, I said Canadia on purpose. Also, for gals like Mara Palmer, they live on another continent and shipping between the two bends you over a barrel and has a field day with the experience. Had a chap in England, ironically a relative, send me a mirror for my car and the postage was twice what I paid for the mirror itself.

CAD = Canadia dollars. Yes, I said Canadia on purpose. Also, for gals like Mara Palmer, they live on another continent and shipping between the two bends you over a barrel and has a field day with the experience. Had a chap in England, ironically a relative, send me a mirror for my car and the postage was twice what I paid for the mirror itself.
Oh, I thought the shipping was fixed. It said $5 shipping per crate on the site before getting to the "cart" screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back