NEW GUY HERE

Hi Blake, in the future you might not want to type in all Caps. It can make your post hard to read, and makes it appear like you are shouting all the time.

Welcome to the 405th Blake! To get started I'd recommend looking at the tutorials section to find what material you'd like to work with and then find the costume files you want to make in the armory!

Lots of our Members have done ODST costumes.

You can use the search function on the Forums to find threads created by other members to document the build of their ODST Costumes or you can look through te Halo Costumes and Props Section:

Like Chris mentioned, a good place to start before even talking about an ODST costume specifically is to read through the Tutorial Section and learn about all the various ways you can make armor:

Also, take your time. I see you are only 13 years old, and appear to be very excited. That's great. We also love Halo costumes and are excited about them, but do realize that most of our Members here are adults. So, firstly, make sure your parents are okay with you being here and interacting on our site, and then take that into account as you navigate the site and learn about how to make your costume that many of the folks you are speaking with are adults, many with children of their own, and try to pace yourself. Really take the time to read and research and learn about our community and how to make armor and all the safety precautions you need to observe when doing so.

Lots of our Members have done ODST costumes.

You can use the search function on the Forums to find threads created by other members to document the build of their ODST Costumes or you can look through te Halo Costumes and Props Section:

Like Chris mentioned, a good place to start before even talking about an ODST costume specifically is to read through the Tutorial Section and learn about all the various ways you can make armor:

Also, take your time. I see you are only 13 years old, and appear to be very excited. That's great. We also love Halo costumes and are excited about them, but do realize that most of our Members here are adults. So, firstly, make sure your parents are okay with you being here and interacting on our site, and then take that into account as you navigate the site and learn about how to make your costume that many of the folks you are speaking with are adults, many with children of their own, and try to pace yourself. Really take the time to read and research and learn about our community and how to make armor and all the safety precautions you need to observe when doing so.
my parents are fine with it they love that i'm here actually i found out bout this forum from halo declassified because i was depressed and thought well mybe there are some out there like me and there are

If you like ODST’s, the Canadian regiment has loads of em!
3DCD387C-2DEE-4429-BA8E-B0B1E2153E32.jpeg

Members in this picture from right to left (and their build threads) :
PaiganBoi

Ryujiro
(No build thread)

Bunty.cosplay
(I forget his forum @)

Schankerz
(Can’t find his build thread)

NewBrody

And those last two I know on a first name basis, I’m not sure if they have @‘s

Hopefully those links give you some ideas! It’s best to read through someone’s build thread before reaching out to them directly, but if you have any questions about any of their builds that they didn’t answer in their threads I know they will be happy to answer!

Hi my bame is Gio hope tomstart anew hobby and journey thanks to you guys.
Hi Gio! Glad to have you here on the 405th. The posts above that Cadet and Rock Lobbster have some great instruction on where to start. Once you’ve done some looking around the site, you can start your own thread. In this new thread of yours you can ask questions and post updates about a build you are working on or want to start working on.

hi its me blake is anyone here like the marines not odsts just marines
Sorry! For some reason my mind was on ODST's not marines haha
There are a lot of marines on the 405th as well!

Here is the halo 3 marine reference thread:

KaeSpoon has a really great halo reach marine:

HoundsOfMeath has a very detailed marine thread:

Fallen 's build thread:

TurboCharizard 's halo 3 marine:

Spidermonkey60 's marine build thread:

NewBrody 's in progress marine build:

There are a lot more threads around, but hopefully these are a good start so you can get a good idea of how people make their marines!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back