Spartan55 - custom halo4 online armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan55

image.jpgThis my first build so yea that's all I got to say so here my progress so far
hope fully will have more updates soon
sorry that the pictures are up side down I Carnot seem to fix it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    648.8 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    926.9 KB · Views: 477
Good luck with your build, Hope to see more of it soon.

And if you are on a windows pc right click on the file and the 5th and 6th options are to rotate photos.

Good luck with your build, Hope to see more of it soon.

And if you are on a windows pc right click on the file and the 5th and 6th options are to rotate photos.
Thanks and but I'm on my i pad
but any way update time
my boomco pistoles arrived to day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    823 KB · Views: 435
Other quick little up date
i have striped the blasters and started to do the body work ( ones masked of so I can test this weird spray on plastic stuff) and I have made a little progress with the helmate
that's all for now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    891.5 KB · Views: 248
Update
done some heavy shell work and started to make a new slide return system still got a lot of crease to iron out but I will have photos in the morning

I have another update finally
working out final kinks in the slid return mec ( then have to copy over to second gun)
Starting to restart a lot of the outter body work
Started shin armour
hand plate, fore arm and elbow ready to be fibreglassed
thats it for now (sorry i don't have any picture a lot of it is still drying)

Update:
bad news for me I think I have scaled pieces wrong, if so I will trash them and start again
but on the bright side my dad said I could get some parts printed. so next up date will probably have the parts I'm doing pek and parts to be printed listed
but that's all for now

Man has it been to long since I posted an update
( if you love boomco guns and don't like people modding them please look away now!)
so my armour it's self is coming along very slowly because of my school work but over the weekend I managed to prep the pistols dor there extreme transformation from a halo 5 to 4 m6. So i cut shells up!
image.jpg
And that all for now back latter

Don't worry about slow progress! I haven't built anything in about a month!

Looking forward to seeing the magnums all done, you should do a before and after pic!

Don't worry about slow progress! I haven't built anything in about a month!

Looking forward to seeing the magnums all done, you should do a before and after pic!
Yea I have so many pictures of the pistols I just don't share them all
i have a small update which is that I'm geting a price on a 3d printed scattershot

progress has been accomplished listof thigs done below
back filed areas of the boomco blasters with hot glue (to save amount of putty used)
Finshed most of left hand pepk
boot top finshed and braced
but their were loss, my dog attacked my perfect shin destroying it and i think i may have missed placed my sanity
all well that ends well hey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 225
Nice work so far!

But I'm wondering - why is there half of the BoomCo Magnum glued to the cardboard and it looks like it had a putty on it?
Just out of curiousity.

Also... as far as I know, there are no rude comments on 405th? :D

Nice work so far!

But I'm wondering - why is there half of the BoomCo Magnum glued to the cardboard and it looks like it had a putty on it?
Just out of curiousity.

Also... as far as I know, there are no rude comments on 405th? :D
the reason that their is half a boom co blaster glued to some cardboard is because... It's not it just got put there wean I pushed everything aside so I so i could get a picture (but now look at it it dose look as i had been a dipstick and glued it to the cardboard:) ) and for the putty it's to fill in were the dart holders were and the original slide running rail
image.jpg
But anyway update time
I now have about 90% of the left finger pieces done
most of the front and back of the boot done. The top is ready for fibreglass
finnaly i have restarted the gauntlet so it looks better
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
Ps yeah I don't know of any either I just don't wont super harsh criticism

Well I would have a mega up date but I got distracted ...and my hot glue gun broke which lead to me going "omg I should trun this in to a mini nerf gun!"so yea any way i do still have a update
first I might be getting a 3D printer( finnaly convinced my mum and dad that it is a good idea)
i have braced alot of the fingers and othe things
ps sticks are so i can hold it wilist fiberglassing them)
and finally i have done some major gap filling on 1 of the pistols other one not so much (this is so i have a blank base to start the conversation off of)
well that it for now.ps don't have any pics of the armour sorry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 221
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 216
I have a update bad news though i had to dich the pistol because of how much mods it would require to convert it
but i have managed to get a picture of my armour that i set out on making
image.jpgOnly thing is that it will have mrkIV boots and a scout helmate( plus a little secret)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back