"1 Hour After Drop" A Halo ODST Fan Film

ImBlaze

The past couple of weeks I've been working on a Halo Fan film for my school assignment and I want to get it posted on the forums so here it is! If you have any questions on how I did things the armor and costume or really anything relating to the video don't be afraid to ask since I directed, Acted, Filmed, and Edited it all myself... I am so tired...
EITHER WAY IT'S DONE AND READY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT (Don't be afraid to give feedback even if you don't know much about film making or anything like that and if you didn't enjoy it let me know and tell me why Feedback is much appreciated!)

Nice job. I thought the music timing worked well with the lighting to set the mood. Canon sound effects are a nice touch.

The past couple of weeks I've been working on a Halo Fan film for my school assignment and I want to get it posted on the forums so here it is! If you have any questions on how I did things the armor and costume or really anything relating to the video don't be afraid to ask since I directed, Acted, Filmed, and Edited it all myself... I am so tired...
EITHER WAY IT'S DONE AND READY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT (Don't be afraid to give feedback even if you don't know much about film making or anything like that and if you didn't enjoy it let me know and tell me why Feedback is much appreciated!)

Bro that's sick! I love the setting and mood to the film. Subscribed

Nice job. I thought the music timing worked well with the lighting to set the mood. Canon sound effects are a nice touch.
Yeah i went and put in some of the sound effects that i recorded in game. I'm trying to find time for me and Mistah fox to go and review it to see what i can do better!

Love how you filmed from a security camera view for parst of it. I've always wanted to film halo videos be it funny, serious or just cool, but so far I've never gotten round to it. Love your work bro and good luck with "Project Hunter".

Love how you filmed from a security camera view for parst of it. I've always wanted to film halo videos be it funny, serious or just cool, but so far I've never gotten round to it. Love your work bro and good luck with "Project Hunter".
thanks :D yeah we are still writing that new film lmao. It's been a handful just getting the story and the characters written.

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back