Another Halo Fan Film?!?

ImBlaze

Yes... I have decided to pick up working on another halo fan film this time I would rather not act instead I'm asking for help with characters and costumes! I would like to request some help for roles in the film. There has been no official story plan yet or anything else preproduction wise BUT that does not mean that i can see who is interested in being in a Halo Fan film.

I am looking for anyone that has a not super out there costume but that does not mean you dont work if you have bright colors! the only things i am requesting not be in the film is the yaroi, eaglestrike, chimera, and hazmat cores! I am hoping to start filming in a couple months and this will likely be filmed in DFW or in a property my family owns in Blum TX!

This is not restricted to just Southwest members though it may be easier on the wallet for the southwest members! either way if you are interested comment on this post with your suit and if you have any ideas dont be afraid to tell me! :D in the end this is also a way to meet other 405th members and even if you dont have a suit and just want to meet other southwest or watch a production be filmed thats fine too! in the end the goal is to have fun and make a sick Halo Fan Film!

Also since I know there are going to be quite a few Spartans it would be great to also have some ODSTs and Marines!

Update:

Script writing is in progress and will hopefully be done in the next week or so!

Location may change and since my friend's step family owns a 60 acre property about 2 hours away from DFW FYI there is no running water and no cellphone service. I'll go at some point hopefully in the next couple months to see how it is and if it would be a good place to film.

It would still be great to know who is willing to help! As of right now Casting is being figured out as well with everything else! If you'd like to be in the film or want to help with Project "Hunter" please let me know! I'll post more updates as things role out!

Update:
- Script Mostly Done just need to finish out the story and then Iron out the dialogue!
- We need 3 Voice Actors for 3 Characters Anyone is allowed to audition just let me know and ill get you set up with some lines to record! This isn't limited to 405th Members!
- Shooting times are still Unknown same as location. I'm still figuring that out
- Props: The only real prop we absolutely would like in the film is either a Bandit or DMR Either or works though scope might be better!

If you have any questions don't be afraid to send me a message on either here or the discord!

Hey I'mBlaze, I wouldn't mind lending my voice if you're looking for some voice work. I don't have a professional setup by any means, but I've got some soundproofing and a decent enough microphone. Feel free to shoot me some sample lines and I can see what I can do, sounds fun!

Hey I'mBlaze, I wouldn't mind lending my voice if you're looking for some voice work. I don't have a professional setup by any means, but I've got some soundproofing and a decent enough microphone. Feel free to shoot me some sample lines and I can see what I can do, sounds fun!
That would be Great though the script is still no where near done (Missing about second half of the story) since I've got some mean writers block... I'll definitely keep you in mind!

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back