110 lb cardstock..

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your looking for stock card for pep armour, i used 160g/m2 which is perfect for it. hopes that helps

Demon 2005

xobx said:
Whats 110 lb cardstock in g/m2 ?

Card stock as defined by wikipedia:
Card stock, also called cover stock, is a stiff or rigid paper stock. Card stock is often used for postcards, catalog covers, scrapbooking, and other uses which require rigidity. The texture is usually smooth, but can be textured, metallic, or glossy.

Card stock thickness is often described by pound weight. Pound weight is the weight of 500, 20" by 26" sheets. This differs from how text stock is determined, which assumes 500, 25" by 38" sheets.

In the US, card stock thickness is usually measured in points or mils that gives the thickness of the sheet in thousandths of an inch. For example, a 10 pt. card is 0.010" thick; 12 pt. is 0.012".

Although, I'm not really sure what your trying to ask. Are you asking what that specific weight of card stock is or are you asking "what is card stock" in general?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan C07 said:
Although, I'm not really sure what your trying to ask. Are you asking what that specific weight of card stock is or are you asking "what is card stock" in general?

In sweden they use g/m2 and not lb, so I want to know whats 110lb are in g/m2 so I buy the right paper..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I just printed out a test on a 300gram and it was maybe to thick - no nice "edgie" foldings..

Maybe ill try 200g and see if that works better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back