2018 Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is helpful. I didn't know there were so many conventions left in the area this year. Is it wierd to go to PAX Unplugged as a video game character, it being a tabletop convention and all?

I mean, that's personally why I don't go to PAX Unplugged, at least for now until a proper unique Halo board game is released. That's just me, though. You'll still have crossover for any PAX and Halo cosplay.

I mean, that's personally why I don't go to PAX Unplugged, at least for now until a proper unique Halo board game is released. That's just me, though. You'll still have crossover for any PAX and Halo cosplay.

What about Halo Fleet Battles? Does that make it so that we can go in our dress uniforms?

HATE Recon, the Chessie Con is the last con of the year (that I know of) in the Colonial region and its in our list of Cons. I'm just not sure who's going.....unfortunately, besides myself and a few select others......Colonial is a quiet Regiment........and mostly the big cons are the draw unless their local and/ or smaller venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back