$25 Iron Man - Mark V Suit Tutorial By Fetts.sobriquet

Status
Not open for further replies.

stealth

Hey Guys STEALTH here.

I thought I'd share this tutorial with the permission of Fetts.Sobriquet from the RPF.com on this forum the almighty 405th.

On how to make some affordable

Iron man Mark V armor from Iron man 2.

enjoy and have fun!

CLICK HERE FOR THE MARK V TUTORIAL

mkv.jpg

here are some samples

2010-04-19-Mark-V-013A.jpg

test.gif

2098-04-18-forarm-044.jpg

Goosebot 5000 said:
i saw this a few days ago and was super impressed. i cant wait to find some time to play around with this!

same here. I might try this later in the year when I'm done my current mess I dug myself into to. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
STEALTH said:
yup already plastic indeed no need to sculpt mold or cast anything :D

This is genius. With Iron Man 2 just around the corner, I've kinda been jonesin' to try some Iron Man armor. This would be fun to do!

And... At the risk of highjacking a great idea and turning toward our evil purposes...

You could do something like this for the undersuit for the Halo armor. Specifically the abdominal area. And the black under armor on the insides of the thighs....

elkrisp said:
This is genius. With Iron Man 2 just around the corner, I've kinda been jonesin' to try some Iron Man armor. This would be fun to do!

And... At the risk of highjacking a great idea and turning toward our evil purposes...

You could do something like this for the undersuit for the Halo armor. Specifically the abdominal area. And the black under armor on the insides of the thighs....

hey...

the thigh part is freakin genius!

I might just convert my inner thigh to that if it gets hard to move around in

Great idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back