• King Leonidas Helmet with Plume

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Napthali

Jr Member
Hey 405th members!

So this is basically the plan, I am starting off with my premiere project which will be the 300 series of props/helmets. Basically, I want to start off with one project first that will give me some funding for the rest. Get what I mean? Spend money to make money kind of thing. So not selling to anyone right now in the slightest, only hypothetically with this poll finding out what would interest everyone the most to actually want to own. My goal is to make a display version and a real version so if you want a helmet for personal use I will specially make it for sizes but if not the generic display size. Get it? So hypothetically, if you were in all seriousness wanting to get one of these which would it be. Vote on the poll to let me see some numbers and post comments to give advice or anything. Thanks guys so much!

Below are pictures displaying what each item looks like:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Spartan Shield:

norm-491e15ea60a00-300+%28Frank+Miller%27s%29+%282006%29.jpe

Spartan Standard Helmet:

norm-478ca58a379b6-300+%28Frank+Miller%27s%29+%282006%29.jpeg

Spartan Crest:

Other than the coins, the bottom left item displayed in the picture directly below this...

Gold with Xerxes Print on them:

norm-48de2eff1699f-300+%28Frank+Miller%27s%29+%282006%29.jpe

Immortal Mask:

31446.jpg

Persion Army Arrows:

swblades_2066_122985711.gif

King Leonidas Helmet with Plume:

300ruklhead_f.jpg

-Napthali-​

That helmet with plume is most awesome! Good luck with your plan.

P.S.: Does anyone know why I have a warn status thing under my icon and info? Am I close to getting banned for something that I don't know about?

how about the spider man muscle pack :p

no, serious, i am a huge 300 fan and i like your work

keep up the good work

bob

te Flying Ninja said:
No Spartan sword or spear? Or a cape!?

Mainly just working on stuff I can sculpt and not worry about metal or cloth just yet. One discepline at a time you know? Haha.

-Napthali-​

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to note, since for some reason a member reported me haha, none of these are mine. They are pictures for examples in order for me to show what each finished product will look like. I do not make any licensed products, nor do I claim any of these works are mine.

Thanks,

-Napthali-​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back