Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdInformant

Hi, I've been searching for ages trying to find 3d models of Halo armors but have been having little luck finding good ones. I'm at present looking for 3D printable Reach armor and promethean armor. Would anyone be able to help?

Cheers

Last edited:
Might want to look at thingiverse.com and myminifactory.com. And I mean beyond helmets and cos-play weapon replicas. ALBEIT, thingiverse does not vet its uploads, and some of its things are unprintable as is, some other 'things' look okay on the screen, but are very crude. myminifactory does vet its objects, but depending upon complexity, may be very challenging to print. I would know, the Halo 4 Covenant Carbine tested me in every way, patience, ability, financially.

Hi, I've been searching for ages trying to find 3d models of Halo armours and vehicles but have been having little luck finding good ones. I have found a few things but not exactly what I'm after. Is there a way I can just rip the models, I'm after, out of the games?

Game rips are a thing that's awesome but most of the games cheat their low poly models with textures to add extra detail.

I do have a few high resolution print models but each takes a solid man day or two of work to prepare. What exactly are you looking for? Some people might start falling out of the woodwork if you tell us what you're after.

Game rips are a thing that's awesome but most of the games cheat their low poly models with textures to add extra detail.

I do have a few high resolution print models but each takes a solid man day or two of work to prepare. What exactly are you looking for? Some people might start falling out of the woodwork if you tell us what you're after.

Oh thanks. I was wondering about that cause I been seeing a bit of that. Yeah what I'm really accually after are 3d printable Reach helmets (I've got a few, EOD, ODST and some rough EVA and pilot helmets) and especially any Promethean files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back