3D Model Requests

Nintendude

Boba Fett said:
I just DL'ed the Deece... IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! READY TO UNFOLD!
At the bottom of page 11 I have the main body of the DC unfolded Boba it's just the rest of the parts that need to be done, and I'm not sure if I scaled the DC to the right length so that may need checked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pip Bernadotte

Nintendude said:
Sorry for the double post but Pip here are your shoulders.

[attachment=16838:Sephiroth Shoulders.zip]
Thanks dude, Ninenduuuude.

Anywho, using Pepakura Designer 3, how do i go about printing it out on a normal printer with normal 8.5 x 11 paper, with out scaling it down? I don't mind them being an ass load of paper and then needing to piece them together before cutting and folding?

EDIT: I looked at the thread on this forums about using Pepakura and 2 questions instead:

1. In part III, I don't have those lines that seperate page from page. I'm using normal letter sizing.

2. If they are really that small, how do I go about adjusting the size of it so I can actually use it for the costume?

Nintendude

Pip Bernadotte

Pip Bernadotte said:
Thanks dude, Ninenduuuude.

Anywho, using Pepakura Designer 3, how do i go about printing it out on a normal printer with normal 8.5 x 11 paper, with out scaling it down? I don't mind them being an ass load of paper and then needing to piece them together before cutting and folding?

EDIT: I looked at the thread on this forums about using Pepakura and 2 questions instead:

1. In part III, I don't have those lines that seperate page from page. I'm using normal letter sizing.

2. If they are really that small, how do I go about adjusting the size of it so I can actually use it for the costume?

Nevermind, I got a good size down!!!!! I'm all gooood to go. Thanks again!!

Nintendude said:
I can't get those models from the games and even if I could they would be very "ugly" looking. Better to have those items done from scratch.
ok thank you any was

Boba Fett

did a bit of unfolding. Here are the unfolded files for the DC-17M anti-armor attachment, and the ammo for anti-armor and the standard deece clip. This is designed to fit on Nintendude's unfolded file, they're the same scale. I'll probably release a zip folder later with all of them in there...

Spartan5511

Jr Member

ltmcmuffin

Jr Member
I was wondering if you had or could get the model for the fuel rod canon arm off the newer hunters, like the one in ODST and Halo 3, seen here:

1792412-Full.jpg

shmalofan

Nintendude said:
Should be scaled for a 6 foot person since I measured myself for it from shoulder to below my crotch area to get 26 inches.

Yes it is a ripped file I got it from one of my friends over at facepunch and yes I would like a cast.

Awesome!! thank you so much!! now i can get started on making the pattern for molding!

I will keep you updated on the rifle.

when i get a few casts ready there will be one with your name on it. ;)

EDIT:

Boba Fett said:
did a bit of unfolding. Here are the unfolded files for the DC-17M anti-armor attachment, and the ammo for anti-armor and the standard deece clip. This is designed to fit on Nintendude's unfolded file, they're the same scale. I'll probably release a zip folder later with all of them in there...

i noticed your files have the textures but nintendudes base doesn't.

could you apply the texture to the base also?

thank you.

Nintendude

The textures for all the parts should be in the main DC-17 link where all the parts are for it, then all you have to do is open Pep Designer for the part, apply the texture and you're good.

shmalofan

it worked! YAY!

i was going to try but when i went to apply the texture it looked like it would open a few (like .jpg .png.....) but not .emf so i gave up.

but it worked so thank you very much. :)

Spartan5511

Jr Member
If anybody wants some reference pics for the RC armor, I think this is a pretty good one:

Ref Pic

I am home sick today, so I think I might start on the RC. I will probably use A1TD's chest, but not connect it to the bottom. Or I might study for my exams, which would probably be the wiser choice.

fez999

hey dude i have cheetah 3d and those models look sick! but i have a mac and can't do anything with pep. does anyone have pdf files of armor i could get?