3rd/4th pep build - Predator Bio and Leonidas Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobiffer

So it's been a while since i posted. I just recently aquired the materials needed for projects. So after these two simple projects i will use what i've learned to finish the scout helmet i started so long ago. So this past week, ive been working on these two :) anyway, here be the pictures; post-pep.

DSC01806.jpg

Predator Bio mask all resin'd up, baby

DSC01807.jpg

Leonidas' Helmet. THIS... IS... RESIN'D!!

DSC01808.jpg

Here be them rondo'd.

you like? Bondo-ing coming soon!

Thanks Sal!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Things are moving quickly, not beautifully, but quickly. This is my first time Bondo-ing so i made some learning mistakes. Prolly the worst bondo job ive seen, haha.
Here ya gewww:

DSC01809.jpg

here's them both from the top. Added too much hardener to the first one i worked on (predator bio mask). So all you noobs like myself that are reading this: Learn from my mistake! Don't add more than you need for the speed you will be working. and definitely dont get a big gloop of more than youre gonna use; like a certain organ, it hardens faster then you think. ;)

DSC01810.jpg

And here be the front view of both. notice the redness difference. definitely learned my lesson quick. haha.

Well, once all this shtuff dries, i have a TON of sanding to do. Then repeat. :) lucky me, tho, that i just recently acquired a beautiful dremel :D

More to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back