405th 3D Modeled Freebies to Print

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
405th Community Modelers, I am placing two 405th emblem lockups that I want to see how many cool items from phone holders, nameplates, 3D Printer covers, stuff for cars, lanyards, fridge magnets, etc. we can come up with and share with our wonderful community!

OKAY HERE COMES THE LEGAL!
THESE FILES ARE FOR NONCOMMERCIAL USE ONLY. ANY USE OF THESE FILES FOR PROFIT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. ANY CONTENT CREATED WITH THE 405th BRAND AND OR ITS INSIGNIA SHALL NOT BE SHARED TO FILE SHARING SITES OUTSIDE OF THE 405th FORUM. ALL ITEMS CREATED SHALL BE LINKED BACK TO THIS SITE. ©2020 The 405th Brand and all related indicia are trademarks of Movie Prop Sites, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Attachments

• 405th lOGOS for 3D Printing.zip
    38.8 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:
Okay 405th Community Modelers, I am placing two 405th emblem lockups that I want to see how many cool items from phone holders, nameplates, 3D Printer covers, stuff for cars, lanyards, fridge magnets, etc. we can come up with and share with our wonderful community!
I'll do up some quick designs later on today and post them here for others to print!

Thanks Asgardianhammer for these!

I was able to get them downloaded now, but haven't done anything with them yet.

Edit: I am also not familiar with DXF files.

Last edited:
DXF format will bring in outlines that can be lofted or extruded. This is a native CAD format that most 3D software will recognize and then you can add this to your models as extruded text and logo.

Did a thing, testing out the new printer with it because reasons.
1603947183163.png

Also Asgardianhammer these DXFs of the logos work fantastically with Fusion360. They're very easy to adjust into place on a design and scale as needed. I'll put up the files once the test print is done.

PlanetAlexander you were close but I went for a thing that's uniquely 405th. This is the "How Bad Did Fireteam Off the Rails Annoy FANGS" Pasta Serving Size Tool! It has slots to determine how many servings of spaghetti noodles are needed for a given misdemeanor or thread derailment.

Honestly it was my brain being dumb and wanting to test out the DXF logos and my new printer. I'm also hoping that FANGS doesn't use the four servings size when she finds this post.

1603981220161.png

Attachments

• FANGSPastaServingSizeTool.zip
    99.2 KB · Views: 214
**EDIT**

I have separated the two parts so they may be more easily printed.

Have a 2inch Hitch insert to rep the 405th while driving around!

405th 2 inch Hitch insert.PNG

Attachments

• 405th_2inch_hitch_insert.stl
    432.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Hitch Insert Post.stl
    70.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back