405th and 501st

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowJam

I've always wondered this. I've always known 405th is a armor costume site, but i was wondering if the 405th is also a get-together thing like the 501st?

Makes perfect sense. Starwars has the 501st, and Halo has the 405th.

Well, there are events like Comic-con and so on, but I dont think we have ever gotten together at an event run by "us" ourselves.

I see. I honestly think we should have gettogethers at events, etc.

But then again, the majority of the members in this forum are kids. And their parents probably wont be happy their 13 year old son traveling to another state for a non-education thing. I think thats why the 501st had a 18 and over rule.

I think it would be cool if we all meet at comic con this year.

Spartan-K22 said:
I'm 15 and almost 16. That would be cool, but i'm not really a star
wars fan anymore. srry.

well, I never asked.. haha...jk

But hey, Like i said, we should all get together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slow Jam said:
well, I never asked.. haha...jk

But hey, Like i said, we should all get together.

ya we all meet and first off say, YO ADAM!

Panton6 said:
ya we all meet and first off say, YO ADAM!

haha. Yeah. Its a great to all meet up and show off each other's armor.

Even though theres no way we can beat the 501st because they've been around longer the star wars theme is been arund for several decades. But 405th will be known someday.

I vote we meet in Austin... since you know, it's only about 20 mins from my house and all.
Actually, the best place to meet would be Sewell Park in April/May... although the scenery may hinder an actual meeting...

We dont have get togethers like the 501st does, we just do our own solo events where someone goes somewhere themselves. I dont think anything big has ever happened, but I know a few people have got together to events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back