405th Cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

So I recently came up with this while doing some studying. When you see a member profile it shows their avatar, and status, rating, etc. Well I came up with 405th cards that do not use the avatar but a picture of that person with their armor, kinda similar to those 501st cards. The cards contain the profile rating and etc. Here's an example I did. Pardon my bad photoshopping skills. The picture got sort of messed up because of it.

Halo3picture.jpg

What do you think?

SpArtan-270 said:
So I recently came up with this while doing some studying. When you see a member profile it shows their avatar, and status, rating, etc. Well I came up with 405th cards that do not use the avatar but a picture of that person with their armor, kinda similar to those 501st cards. The cards contain the profile rating and etc. Here's an example I did. Pardon my bad photoshopping skills.

Halo3picture.jpg

What do you think?

Good concept....no offence but your photoshopping skills (ehhhh not so good) haha, but ya youve got the idea going.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpartanForever said:
Good concept....no offence but your photoshopping skills (ehhhh not so good) haha, but ya youve got the idea going.

LOL, yes I do have horrible photoshopping skills. But you get the basic idea.

Adam actually had a very similar idea about 5 months ago. If you are serious you could contact him about getting some "official" 405th cards of your armor made. Anyway you know what they say, great minds think alike.

Sigma-LS said:
Adam actually had a very similar idea about 5 months ago. If you are serious you could contact him about getting some "official" 405th cards of your armor made. Anyway you know what they say, great minds think alike.

I don't mean just my armor, I mean everyone. If you've got armor that's good quality etc, then you can have a card or whatever.

SpArtan-270 said:
I don't mean just my armor, I mean everyone. If you've got armor that's good quality etc, then you can have a card or whatever.

I really like the background we used.. which got me to thinking if we could get enough people in one place we could make the default background real people instead of the computer graphic spartans.

I've had lots of ideas for these,but I don't have photoshop and I'm not good transfering what I seee in my mind to the computer...I'll give it a another few whacks this weekend though.

when we figure out organization, we can talk about these types of things.... once we're done figuring out the structure, we can move on.

I decided to make a card for the Chief, just because I wanted to. :D
MasterChiefCard.gif

It's just a quick, low res, card, but I saved the template. You just replace the Chiefs picture and name with your picture and name. Easy as pie :D

Background layer = Your Picture
2nd Layer = Border
3rd Layer = Your Text

Kewl... definately a good idea. Like Adam said, though, until we've organized/structured the 405th we should hold on any such discussions... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back