405th dating site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry that the rest of my post could not be here. the lol spanned over 3 thousand lines. dont let "true love" distract u. believe me, love is a real (female dog). love will come to u eventually. the teenageed idiots (not u, i know) that fall in love young end up in all kinds of crap. not saying im one of those people who hate love, just lettin all of you know, just had some bad luck. a lot, of bad luck =(

dude, I wouldn't let it bother you. It hurts more to try, get in a relationship, and be rejected than to just live your life the best you can. Make yourself valuable to friends and family, and just let it go. As much as I hate to say it, Divorce rate in the U.S. is increasing daily. So just live your life, and don't worry about it, cause it's already planned out. just live and enjoy life, and you'll run into her one day, but make sure you're worth keepin around(speaking from experience) I've tried over three times, and never got further along than a three month relationship, so sad to say, but true, most people you run into on a daily basis will be incompatible with your interests. So just do what you like to do, and then you'll run into her one day.

You can’t let your relationship status, or desire for a relationship, define who you are. You will only drive yourself to misery.

I’m 25 and single, and I don’t care. I won’t be in a relationship for the shake of being in a relationship.

I’ve in been in an almost two year relationship where I was almost ready to propose to the girl, before things ended. Then I was in 5 month or so relationship where I was contemplating moving in with the girl when she dumped at 7 in the morning via text message to go be with some guy from her club Ultimate Frisbee team.

Yeah it hurt, but I threw myself into rebuilding my Caboose armor. It was a cathartic experience, which allowed me to get over my pain, and made me realize that I can’t let someone else define me.

Be yourself, let yourself be open to things, don’t miss an opportunity, but don’t try to force it. I’ve seen and known people who have a lot to offer other people, relationship wise, but the let the fact that they are single become an almost obsessive focus for them. They rail against the world, become convinced that it’s the world’s fault they’re single, and they just end up growing more bitter and more cynical, which makes them attractive to no one, and makes them neigh on unlikeable.

Forgive me for quoting Red Vs Blue, as some might find it crass or outplace in a serious discussion on relationships, but it’s something that I’ve found is very true as time goes by:
“A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. Then you can focus on it and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient and you hold still, well maybe, just maybe, it'll come to you.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back