405th dating site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

im srry if this is already be a post like that. but i've seen and read aleast 2 ppl that r on this site becoming BF and GF then merring. is this site how they got to be together (i hate being single)

/going back to my hole
monticello_dams_hole_09.jpg

*Facepalm*

Eh, relationships have started and finished on whilst I've been a member. But most of them (%80) have started in person and then just been talked about a little on the forums.

You will find somebody I'm sure :)

It might be that both partners liked the same things. In this occasion of your example "costuming". And ofcourse that lead to something more.

If you hate being single, I just suggest finding a person with the same likings. That one person might be closer to you then you even realise.

And no, the 405th is no datingsite :p

Don't kid yourself. Locking yourself in a room making armor is not likely going to get you a girlfriend. Don't expect a girl to knock on your door and said you are cool.

First, get a good education to get a good job. No job no future.
Second, get a good job to get some good money. McD won't pay for your college.
Third, get some money to be able to spend on a girl. Don't ask your parents for money for movies, right.
Fourth, get out of your house and meet new people.

I say become a DJ...lol. J/K, Tankball, it will come when its time. This may sound stupid, but its important not to get caught up in the whole trying to make someone like you deal by being something you're not. Be yourself, continue to be creative and give off that positive/confident vibe. But most importantly, become a DJ. Just kidding again. Oh yeah, 405 is not a dating site...lol.

Tony

P.S. if yo do become a DJ, you have the skills to make your own super cool helmet though...lol

I don't know, I've heard the old saying that ladies love the armor.

Depends on the era you live in. Most persons (politically correct) need 5 Cs to survive in our "cut throat" society: Cash, Credit, Car, Condo (house) and Career. I don't see armor in this equation. :)

Don't kid yourself. Locking yourself in a room making armor is not likely going to get you a girlfriend. Don't expect a girl to knock on your door and said you are cool.

First, get a good education to get a good job. No job no future.
Second, get a good job to get some good money. McD won't pay for your college.
Third, get some money to be able to spend on a girl. Don't ask your parents for money for movies, right.
Fourth, get out of your house and meet new people.
This ^

That and you're like what, 15 Tankball? Seriously, don't worry about a relationship so much at your age... Scott was the first person I actually started dating when I was 20. There's more important things in life right now that you need to focus on, rather than some girl.

@Taylor: A bit harsh, yes. But at the same time, the world out there is WAY more harsh. We're being a bit harsh out of concern for a fellow armor maker, well at least I am. THAT and it was a bit of a silly question... If this site was a general forum site, then sure. But it's clearly a forum devoted to learning how to make armor, etc...

I don't know, I've heard the old saying that ladies love the armor.

It really comes down to this: You don't have to be smart (enough stupid couples out there to prove that), you don't need to be rich (enough poor couples out there as well), but you do have to acually meet people in the real world - and the whole range of nerd-hobbies discussed on this site doesn't attract enough people for that. You probably won't even find a guy from your area here, let alone a single girl who you like and sho's interested in you.

im 20 thx u............
Oh sorry man. I thought you mentioned you were 15... Someone mentioned to me they were 15 and were looking for a relationship.
Even still, don't sweat it do much. If I was single right now at the age of 22, would I be looking for a relationship desperately? Probably not. You're young, you got plenty of time to find a great girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back