405th Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGLordElmo

So I recently joined the regiment for almost 2 months. For discord I don't see anymore of the different chats to join like the C2E2. How do I get more access to stuff like that? I made sure my discord name matches my forum name.

As far as I know there are no separate Chats setup on Discord for events. There are chats happening within the Regiment Chat for C2E2 and if you are still not a fully fledged regiment member with a completed 50 days that may be why. You joined the forum on Jun29th so you are technically on day 38 of **EDIT** 90 (thanks for that PlanetAlexander, a little preoccupied this morning). I would maybe send a PM to the RCO for Midwest and ask for any details so that you can meet up with folks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
As far as I know there are no separate Chats setup on Discord for events. There are chats happening within the Regiment Chat for C2E2 and if you are still not a fully fledged regiment member with a completed 50 days that may be why. You joined the forum on Jun29th so you are technically on day 38 of 50. I would maybe send a PM to the RCO for Midwest and ask for any details so that you can meet up with folks.
Psst, isn't it 50 posts and 90 days?

Upvote 0
If I'm making the right guess I'm thinking you're talking about the C2E2 GANG-GANG thread that midwest-regiment channel has/had for C2E2. It's just a discord thread that was started off of a particular post. They'll pop up from time to time (albeit not often in the 405th discord) in various channels, but aren't channels in and of themselves, and don't tend to be long-lived. They serve more to keep a conversation going without cluttering the channel. As far as I know, each group attending any given event have opted to do things differently.

Upvote 0
Also, planning for events happens here on the forum - definitely chatter about the event etc. can happen everywhere and certainly does but the official information is to be posted here.

Upvote 0
Where to look more specifically on the forum would be:

Prop Parties and Conventions

or your named Regiment subforum Midwest

And to build off of what Fallen said... Yes, the two places above are where to find announcements for events. But there are often conversations happening in other places as to not clutter the information line. These chats can be a discord channel, a discord server, a facebook event or just a facebook messenger chat, whatever the organizers choose. Once you find the information thread on the forum there should be some indication as to where other conversations are happening. If not, then just ask in the thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back