405th Division Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

desolate

So i didnt see a topic like this so i decided to start one i have had lots of ideas here in the last few weeks about this.. i was wanting to just have a spot to jot these down and let other conjure up ideas as well.. well here we go

-State Wide Reps.

-Merchandise"bumper stickers, banners, flyers, examples of armor on websites,

-EVENTS "we need to get our name out there" badly

-we need to have a mission on why we are doing this

-it would be cool to have a fun page were we can post funny things we have done in our armor.. like serve food or jumping in pools or something

-calender would be a great idea with different armors every month..

-all day LAN parties like every other month were we can raffle props or something..

-Booths at major events like DragonCon ComicCon GenCon and others..

-maybe a saying like "finish the fight"

but there is a good start take what you want i am here to help

well i guess both.. we could have it sectioned out.. but we should try to get as many people as possible in this.. just to have fun and grow as a group

Once we get nodded by Bungie we're in the clear and off into the wild blue armor dreams!

yes please leave it to us... we dont need everyone going out and getting stuff done

i am just coming up with ideas that is the purpose of this thread.. that is why i created it so everyone could have something to say so the admins and leader can see what the group wants to see in a club/organization.. i think it should involve everyone that wants to be involved..

HA roflmao

halo405th :
male, 41 years old
lives in texas.

(i know thats info from who started that myspace but fun anyways)

des0lat3 said:

LOL
we could make a sexy armor calendar!!!! :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
honest_insanity said:
M-562 said:
HA roflmao

halo405th :
male, 41 years old
lives in texas.

(i know thats info from who started that myspace but fun anyways)

well in the books, MC is 41. o_O

Hey, I had an idea.

For the myspace 405th.

Members of the 405th, should be able to blog on the page I think, because then we'd all have input.

What do you think Honest?

Sarge Christi said:
des0lat3 said:

LOL
we could make a sexy armor calendar!!!! :mrgreen:

like what? MC in a hoola girl outfit on the beach with a coconut in hand? lol

It would also be awesome if we entered into like parades. But the thing is to do this, we need the rights from Bungie and they need to approve of what we are doing. Because if you noticed, George Lucas is always with the 501st when they go to events.

ALMOST all of the events that is....... but point well made we do need to get approved before we do an event similar to star wars weekends.

but as ive sen previously posted, it took the 501st a long time to get where they are now and we are not just going to go POOF onto the map of fanclubs in a single day having a fully booked schedule and all the merchandise we could possibly think of, ideas are great, but its still a pretty slow process....

yeah i am a active member in the 501st.. i have met quite a few people but i have never had the previledge to meet george himself.. i think we could get away with doing charity events like relay for life or race for the cure.. maybe i am wrong though.. i would just like to help in whatever way i can to make this as big if not bigger than the 501st..(dream big) :hyper:

Amen. Doing charitys would improve our image and totally help the community.

Imagine if we did a Xtreme Home Makeover: Halo Edition. Dress up and build houses :Steve: !

We'd be on TV :mrgreen: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back