405th Division Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
i told some of my freinds of this site they are intersted and they want me to help them with there stuff (oh and what city does he live in)

I just took care of the 405th myspace, linked some profiles, but if you want to be on the marquee to the right of the page, Message me at:
My myspace Also include a picture thats squarish so it fits into the marquee, also make sure you're in Costume(Doesn't matter which, just be in costume) And give me your Myspace URL, not the address URL, your Myspace URL. Like: "http://www.myspace.com/adamrules711" that, not the MSlinksyaddayaddablah, lol. Tell me what your think :mrgreen:

well i live in kentucky and i would be more than happy to lead the state as a rep.. i dont believe i have seen anyone else in this area.. i am trying to get more people building/buying there own armors around here. and i would love to spread the word to many others..

ssor106 said:
i dont think no one else lives in north carolina either :)

I live in Raleigh :mrgreen: . And Red did live here in Raleigh, but I think he's with NAS now :roll: .

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the new myspace layout.. i think it should show friends though.. like members of the 405th and links to there myspace so people can get a sense of who is in it..

Any word from Bungie yet?

Ironcobra3000 said:
I just took care of the 405th myspace, linked some profiles, but if you want to be on the marquee to the right of the page, Message me at:
My myspace Also include a picture thats squarish so it fits into the marquee, also make sure you're in Costume(Doesn't matter which, just be in costume) And give me your Myspace URL, not the address URL, your Myspace URL. Like: "http://www.myspace.com/adamrules711" that, not the MSlinksyaddayaddablah, lol. Tell me what your think :mrgreen:

the Halo count down timer is wrong, it say 2 months, it should say 1 not 2...jsut letting you know. (back to topic)

des0lat3 said:
i like the myspace layout i like how you can click on the pictures and they go to that persons profile.. very neat

Me too, very cool.

Smart guy, smart editing. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back