405th On Indy Mogul

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i just saw this for the first time, how the heck did i miss this thread, ah well, to much opium and things go wackee...
great job skull canderific girlishisness! way to represent!
----chris

hey i saw that too! plus i was inspired by that vid so i ame making pep armor now, but last year i was making ironman armor......it kinda sucked it mainly sucked because it was all morphed cause i paper mached it

Awesome SKG!! I got one question tho.......the guy (erik I think).........is he as goofy/annoying off the set as he is in the video? I am not bein mean, just asking.

Spartan857 said:
Awesome SKG!! I got one question tho.......the guy (erik I think).........is he as goofy/annoying off the set as he is in the video? I am not bein mean, just asking.
no not really

and yes i know im not skg but im almost positive he did that on purpose

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to you and Indy Mogul I'm now a member on 405th! Thanks for doing this, if it weren't for this I wouldn't be making my own armor now, and I hope to finish it within the next 3-4 months.
:D

That webisode was awesome. I just wish you had stomped on the host as MC at the end lol. anyway it got me hooked, so its your fault that there is paper all over my living room! i hope your happy...... 'cause i am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back