405th Poster Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeronifty said:
thought it was pretty funny

godandwin.jpg

Is it just me or do I see a mafia guy in a Formula 1 car?

Last edited by a moderator:
Spase said:
How very strange... so many mixed images there... and I didn't know unicorns were real...

They are not good sir, HOWEVER A Unicorn with rocket powered roller skates that breathes fire is in fact real

M-562 said:
Is it just me or do I see a mafia guy in a Formula 1 car?

Yes as well as a Ninja attempting to stab the Unicorn

Are those DDR Symbols underneath the Formula Car.....and OMG Theirs a tetris block on the Unicorn. So many miniscule details that just make me smile. :lol:

a floating volleyball and a flaming ninja. Also i think chiefs right hand is what created that explosion on the right side

Darthcalibar said:
I think that picture is just supposed to be a mix of like every video game ever.
It is from Game informer and it was supposed to be the perfect halo 3.

1958715408d3554fc1b8ccoiu9.jpg

Had to edit some people out of the visor and remove the shoelaces that hold together Drgon's armor. Turned out pretty good, Nobody would notice if you weren't looking for it.

1958715408_d3554fc1b8_b.jpg

-Doom

That is cool.
405thBackground.jpg

Here is mine. I hope you like it. Please tell me if there is anything you think i need to change.

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
That is cool.

Here is mine. I hope you like it. Please tell me if there is anything you think i need to change.

-Matt

That entire image has "Roar" written all over it.

Figuratively. Although you could do it literally, it'd still look good.

I really need to find my photoshop...stupid boxes.

Nomadic Spoon said:
That entire image has "Roar" written all over it.

Figuratively. Although you could do it literally, it'd still look good.

I really need to find my photoshop...stupid boxes.

I used gimp. I like it just as much as photoshop and its free.

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
I used gimp. I like it just as much as photoshop and its free.

-Matt

I would use GIMP, but I got photoshop as a gift in the summertime. I figured what the heck, might as well use it.

What would be REALLY nice is if my parents would ship me MAYA...That would be one of those "we miss you, come the hell home" presents though. :p

Nomadic Spoon said:
I would use GIMP, but I got photoshop as a gift in the summertime. I figured what the heck, might as well use it.

What would be REALLY nice is if my parents would ship me MAYA...That would be one of those "we miss you, come the hell home" presents though. :p
Can your parents send me MAYA too.... lol...

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
Can your parents send me MAYA too.... lol...

-Matt

Why not. MAYA for all.* :p

*I'm kidding. None of you are getting Maya. I have to get my practice for when I enter the game industry, that's the only reason I have it. You need to find your own excuse. :p

Nomadic Spoon said:
Why not. MAYA for all.* :p
*I'm kidding. None of you are getting Maya. I have to get my practice for when I enter the game industry, that's the only reason I have it. You need to find your own excuse. :p
Me as well, I just don't have maya yet. Learning to model has been put on hold, indefinetely...

I'll make some later, when I get a good idea. Also, Paint.net is a good choice for those of you who can't afford photoshop.(its free) I love it and if it doesn't have the effect you want you can just check the forums, it lets you make your own plug-ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back