405th Role Play 2 Crit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegan said:
If I may Im going to jump into Chaos's AI spot.
NAME/RANK: Zeek
RACE: Artificial Intelligence.
Assigned to: Dice Chaos
BIO: Zeek is not a smart AI. Although he is not classified as smart, he still has the most knowledge of all of the A.I's of long range damage. He can find any covenant utility in any part of space. But thats it. Just those few things.

I have an AI already...but it would make sense to have a UNSC issued one as well. I was going to say no but I thought it over a little bit and it could prove in the RP a good "cover up" for Vega to an extent since every other construct would possibly consider him a vagrant AI.

In relation to her rank...that was carried over from the other RP as well. And trust me, I swear on the Chief himself she earned that all by her lonesome. If you guys want me to change it I can and will. This is your RP, I'm just a guest coming to have some fun with everyone.

Yeah I'm old school...I hold true to the RP Creed from mIRC days

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm using my same characters minus one and another one in his place. He will be introduced in my first post.

spartan 26 said:
gosh i can't decide from changing my spartan story line for an ODST story line

Just my opinion, but I think ODSTs would make better characters than Spartans because they're more human. They actually have feelings and are more vulnerable, giving them a more unpredictable element.

Friendly said:
Just my opinion, but I think ODSTs would make better characters than Spartans because they're more human. They actually have feelings and are more vulnerable, giving them a more unpredictable element.

SPARTANS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!!!!

Just really maintained ones o.o

xD

Friendly said:

That is true, as an ODST doesnt have the same amount of discipline a SPARTAN does. However, it isn't impossible alltogether. I myself wrote the story with Ericka-071 going into a nervous breakdown after loosing two of her squadmates.

And my new SPARTAN, Charlie-601 is... very pyschotic, far beyond the point of legal insanity. And it fits his personality. He is the flame trooper. It's kind of a strange thing to see your enemy burn before you.

However, I am by no means saying that everyone should be a SPARTAN!

Alright guys Update two Ive started on the first post or better yet what will be the first post, but as i have to go to work in about 5 mins it wont be done till late tonight, as for the rest of the ships they will be divided up evenly to those that first joined the navy.

as for those playing an Army Corp character make sure you know which ship or battle fleet your starting on, one of the newly created ships or one of mine from the Battle Fleet Manifestation. I also recommend all that have a ship in the new battle fleet pm the others as to what you guys should call your battle fleet.

Assassin716 said:
Alright guys Update two Ive started on the first post or better yet what will be the first post, but as i have to go to work in about 5 mins it wont be done till late tonight, as for the rest of the ships they will be divided up evenly to those that first joined the navy.

as for those playing an Army Corp character make sure you know which ship or battle fleet your starting on, one of the newly created ships or one of mine from the Battle Fleet Manifestation. I also recommend all that have a ship in the new battle fleet pm the others as to what you guys should call your battle fleet.
ok, can't wait

spartan 26 said:
Assassin716 said:

ok, can't wait

Same here. I am very excited to start up this RP. Ready when you are.

- Adulese

Name/Rank: Corporal Matthew Hayes; ODST

UNSC Service Tag: V17

Current Post: UNSC Carrier Conqueror

Appearance: Long, messy blond hair, gray eyes. Caucasian.

Class: Sniper/ Assault trooper

Bio: From a young age Matt had a dream of serving in the military just as his father, and grandfather had. Having a steady aim, he quickly enlisted in the 211th assault division as a sniper. Kill by kill, he rose through the ranks to a corporal, becoming second in command after his predecessor and close friend, corporal Hicks had taken a spiker round to the chest. After this incident, Hayes became quiet and isolated, with a rather morbid outlook on life. Seeing his friend die also caused him to not form close relationships with others. He carries a UNSC issue sniper rilfe, M6D magnum, and MA5C assault rifle for close quarters. He is a highly respected member of his sqaud, having saved them all at least once. He has now been transferred to fireteam Gamma, consisting of Lieutenant Cory Smith and Staff Sergeant Cody Smith.

noobcrusha said:
Name/Rank: Corporal Matthew Hayes; ODST

UNSC Service Tag: V17

Current Post: UNSC Carrier Conqueror

Appearance: Long, messy blond hair, gray eyes. Caucasian.

Class: Sniper/ Assault trooper

Bio: From a young age Matt had a dream of serving in the military just as his father, and grandfather had. Having a steady aim, he quickly enlisted in the 211th assault division as a sniper. Kill by kill, he rose through the ranks to a corporal, becoming second in command after his predecessor and close friend, corporal Hicks had taken a spiker round to the chest. After this incident, Hayes became quiet and isolated, with a rather morbid outlook on life. Seeing his friend die also caused him to not form close relationships with others. He carries a UNSC issue sniper rilfe, M6D magnum, and MA5C assault rifle for close quarters. He is a highly respected member of his sqaud, having saved them all at least once.
well corporal i guess your with me

LastSpartan said:
Where am I? ^^

Sorry, reallly busy these days with MLG
idk i just added noobcrusha to my squad because he's an ODST

LastSpartan said:
Where am I? ^^

Sorry, reallly busy these days with MLG

God to see you made it back to post .... wait your in the MLG!?!?!

- Adulese

have you guys talked over the name of the battle fleet, sry its been takin me so long, i work nights and anyone who has will know what i go through during the day lol, but im trying to ground out the details from your characters when you guys are set on a name post it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back