A good Voice changing program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastaD32

Jr Member
Hey i was wondering if there is any good free voice changing programs. So i can put my voice deep enough to sound like an elite because when my Xbox 360 starts working again I want to make machinimas

PS: do you guys know any good free video editing programs a one that is better than WMM?

Googling voice changer will bring up tons of them, many of them free, if you want, try download.com, you can trust the content they have.

AoBfrost said:
Googling voice changer will bring up tons of them, many of them free, if you want, try download.com, you can trust the content they have.
thank ill try that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Try Audacity. I downloaded it and its free, you can save Wav files and use em in movies, you can change the pitch, speed, and even reverse, audio in it.

To get an elite sounding voice setting the pitch to -22.00 works well.

AoBfrost said:
Audacity isnt a real time voice changer.

But if he's doing machinema he can record the voice and lower the pitch.

And honestly a real time one would cost alot.

Actually, download.com has tons of free real time voice changers, many of them are good, but most are duplicates renamed and redone with a different UI.

AoBfrost said:
Actually, download.com has tons of free real time voice changers, many of them are good, but most are duplicates renamed and redone with a different UI.

So let me ask you something...

Downloading a free real time voice changer on your PC is going to help change your voice on Xbox Live for recording how?....

It would make more sense to use the theater thing in Halo 3 for filming, and then use Audacity for audio effects and other voices..

Ever watched: 10 ways to tell if you're a noob at Halo? >.< (youtube)
One of them is voice masking xD.
Whatever. would be cool if you sound like an elite :p
Don't know a tool for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back