A Halo documentary help put the 405th in it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlusherCape26

Hey all so I just watch this YouTube video and I want to share it with you guys and gals so that you can help the 405th be in it :D
Tell us what you think of it and what you think the 405th as a community should submit :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you know I've got so many short film from you guy's I could do our's in like two the three hours. covering a lot of us.

let's see here I've got

the fallen

dawn under heaven

gift of the ancients

home ground

and so many more.

so I think we should try and show are work from the ground up like day one of the build to the finished piece. because we're from all walks of life, so are weekend warriors and other's deck workers. and I think the 405th make up for some much of the untold back story of halo. I've got like ten minutes of work done and I've still got a lot left to do so this is what I've got to say about it.

im in!

you know I've got so many short film from you guy's I could do our's in like two the three hours. covering a lot of us.

let's see here I've got

the fallen

dawn under heaven

gift of the ancients

home ground

and so many more.

so I think we should try and show are work from the ground up like day one of the build to the finished piece. because we're from all walks of life, so are weekend warriors and other's deck workers. and I think the 405th make up for some much of the untold back story of halo. I've got like ten minutes of work done and I've still got a lot left to do so this is what I've got to say about it.

i could totaly see the 405th being in here. im about to start my first build and will probobly do a time lapse. that would be cool to see us 405th members in the documentary

I'm actually planning on doing this. I have a... um, tearjerker of a history with Halo. If I make it, be prepared to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back