A little help for an old hand? Needing Halo CE Master Chief Foam Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctum Aeternus

Well hello everyone, it is wonderful to be back on the 405th. I had left sometime back when there were far too many things going on for me to continue prop making and as it appears my account no longer exists, I had to make a new one.

More to the point, I am curious if anyone had ever taken the Pepakura Files from the Halo Pepakura wiki and made foam files specifically for the Mark V from Halo CE. I'm hoping to get this thing completed by November 11th for the midnight launch of the game, and if anyone might know of some Foam templates or would be kind enough to make them for me, I would be ever so grateful as it would save me a lot of time and trial and error making them myself. It seems time has slipped away from me yet again this year and my deadline is a mere 2 months away and anything that can save me a little bit of time and frustration would be much appreciated.

I've been down the road of making my own hand drawn foam templates and it is far from the easiest thing in the world.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer.

Noc

I can easily convert the files to foam friendly if you'd like. But I dont know if you need the file creator permission before you release them.

Not sure if this is helpful, but Shadow Of Intent has posted his Mark V foam template online. You can contact him or download it here:

http://www.4shared.com/folder/B6UyMkbC/Mjolnir_Mk.html?detailView=true&sortAsc=true&sortsMode=NAME

While I love those files, unfortunately they're not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for the files for the classic style suit from Halo CE. MOZ made the original files that are on the Halo Pepakura wiki and I've been unable to find them in foam templates because it's not a popular version of the suit, which is kind of why I want to do it in addition to the fact that it's always been my favorite version of the Mjolnir armor.

I can easily convert the files to foam friendly if you'd like. But I dont know if you need the file creator permission before you release them.

Hmm, I did forget about that. Most of the files are under 10 pages. If you would be willing to try I can send one your way and see if you can, if not I'll have to try and get in contact with MOZ about having them unlocked.

Hmm, I did forget about that. Most of the files are under 10 pages. If you would be willing to try I can send one your way and see if you can, if not I'll have to try and get in contact with MOZ about having them unlocked.[/QUOTE]

I actually can easily download them so sending them to me isnt necessary:) I can start soon!

I actually can easily download them so sending them to me isnt necessary:) I can start soon!
You are a gentleman and a scholar sir! Thank you so much. Just send me a PM whenever you finish some and we'll see if they can be released, if not, I'll have to track down MOZ wherever he be, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back