a question on the mark 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told, the best answer to the original question is no. The only known pep files for the MK IV armor were made by nugget. The complexity of the armor mostly depends on who made the model (or "found" it), or unwrapped, or re-wrapped, the said model.

-FireDrakeArchon

I personally reccomend Robogenesis's MK VI peps over Slyfo's peps.

FireDrakeArchon said:
Truth be told, the best answer to the original question is no. The only known pep files for the MK IV armor were made by nugget. The complexity of the armor mostly depends on who made the model (or "found" it), or unwrapped, or re-wrapped, the said model.

-FireDrakeArchon

I personally reccomend Robogenesis's MK VI peps over Slyfo's peps.

but robogensis doesnt have the helm witch i would go with FS

for the helm i wouldnt mater witch one is harder i think looks about the same as the mark VI

Last edited by a moderator:
People seem to get some of my files mixed up. I have the "Basic Beta Models",which include every Mk VI piece, and a one piece bicep/shoulder; And then there are my "HD Models". They only include the HD hand plate and boot.

If you want to do the basic, straight from the game models, then you should use mine. If you want to make the HD models, then I would use both mine and flying_squirrels models. I have the HD boot and hand plate, FS has the HD chest and Helmet (He's making a newer, MUCH better, and MUCH harder helmet model ATM, so wait if you want the best.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back