A4 Paper Source For Pepakura Builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunsau

I have done quite an extensive search and through searching I have found a source for A4 sized cardstock this site sells the paper as anime style comic book paper but believe me its cardstock and i have purchased alot already it may be a little more expensive than regular stock but you get what you pay for. The store is located in CA, they ship really fast (sometimes same day) and shipping is free if you can wait 7 days. So here the link hope this helps a few people http://www.akadot.co...ter-p-1013.html

Oh! I've used this stuff before (my fiancee has stacks of it, as she's a comic artist). Assuming it's the type we have (same brand, I'll check the actual packaging when I get home), in weight, it's not nearly as thick as 110lb cardstock, it compares more closely to 60lb, despite the "135kg" claim on it (they must measure differently). The surface is intensely smooth, it's very high quality paper, I've printed stuff on it before with no problem. I just don't feel like it's quite thick enough for me (that's what she said).

Personally, I'll stick with my letter cardstock and just reorganize my pieces. Thanks for the link though!

Edit: Yes! It's the type we have. Turns out that customer review down at the bottom was written by her. Small world. >_>

Yes its not as strong as 110 but It is what i have been using to pep so far and if it doesn't fall apart when i resin then its gold for me as im lazy with reorganizing pieces to print I have alot both types of paper either way

As long as you get some extra bracing to make sure it holds up through the strengthening (and weight-adding) phase, you should be fine with any of the lighter paper weights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back