Active Battalion List.

Brazen

a quick reference for battalion locations across the globe for new members to connect locally and get to know other nearby members.

Upvote 0
Battalions are optional, not required, Sub-units of Regiments. As such not every Regiment will have Battalions, only those Regiments that have decided collectively as a Regiment decided to form one. Battalions are therefore found within each Regiments section of the Forums. All you have to do is scroll down the main page of the Forums and you will see which Regiments have battalions listed, and what they are.

You could also just read through the Staff List, as each Regiment and Battalion staff will listed there.

Battalions.png

Last edited:
thanks Cadet thought there would be more battalions. but found out otherwise. no battalions in the southwestern regiment. sadface as heck..

Im not even in the regiment yet due to too few posts and not enough time passed.. but ill be around...

Cadet i feel like i need permission to do this i would like to do an interest checking post on establishing a north central texas battalion. i asked redshirt in discord but they are afk... have a map establishing borders of the territory. even tho im not a ranked member or an official regiment member yet think its cool if i post it?

Cadet i feel like i need permission to do this i would like to do an interest checking post on establishing a north central texas battalion. i asked redshirt in discord but they are afk... have a map establishing borders of the territory. even tho im not a ranked member or an official regiment member yet think its cool if i post it?
Only members of a Regiment may enter into discussion with the Regiment CO about forming a Battalion in their territory. Additionally, as I said, Battalions are optional Sub-Units that are only formed in the case of a portion of the Regiment being active/busy enough with events and appearances to necessitate the forming of a Sub-Unit to take some of the organizational burden off the Regiment CO. They are not formed to formalize a Friend Group or Clique, as an excuse for more Merchandise, or simply just to Form one because another Regiment has one. Battalions are formed out a need, not a want.

Once you are a full member of the Southwest Regiment, if you see a high degree of activity in North Texas that would call for a Battalion to be formed to help take some of the Event Organization stress off the RCO, then you may begin discussion with them.

Additionally, Redshirt is the Regiment Membership Officer for Southwest, crackhead09 is the Regimental Commanding Officer for Southwest. This is another reason to wait until you are an actual, engaged member of the Regiment, so you actually understand how your Regiment works and who is who in it.

I believe a battalion needs "deployed" members in order to form. Anyone can join a battalion, but to form one you need 5 members with completed suits that have submitted for deployment.

You might be getting ahead of yourself Brazen . You should focus on finishing your suit, then start attending local conventions to inspire others to make Halo suits. Good luck and happy building.

EDIT: Also, please be aware of double (or triple posting like you did above). If no one has responded to your comment and it has been less than 24 hours please EDIT your response like this instead of making a new post to boost your post count.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back