Adjutant Reflex has fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima

Jr Member
Check AR's profile. It says he is no more and his shell commandeered. He has lost and has been turned into a puppet.

He has already locked a thread discussing him, and is now on the offensive rather than calling for help.

What do you think? It could get very interesting these next few hours.

Crap... there went my theory. New one has just arisen, though. I think that
a) The Gravemind might have migrated to another Halo installation, and has taken command of the ring, via the Monitor of Installation <X>.
or
:cool: AR was the A.I. In command of lesser A.I. on High Charity. Gravemind has captured High Charity, and is now in command of the Covenant City, with a thousandfold army of Covenant Combat Forms, possible Juggernaut Forms, and Carrier Form. Not to mention the Brutes. What kind of flood would they make? One from Truth's twisted nightmares.

Either way this could be bad. Now that the rings are on standby, Gravemind will possibly (more likely than not) prevent the activation. If he were to capture the Monitor of an installation, then he could theoretically control the Sentinels, making it that much more difficult to activate the rings. He could also glean information from the Monitor and shut the rings down by sabotage.

If he has captured High Charity, then he could possibly launch a massive invasion on Earth, given that all focus is on the outskirts of New Mombosa. 'Nuff said.

Yeah... it does sound more plausible. I dunno... this is the stuff that comes to mind at 2 AM in the morning

The problem with those theories is that the ARG is generally accepted to take place today, not 500 years from now.
AR was an AI that intitiated contact with us in the present, and as such it would indicate he'd known of our existance prior to anything relating to the halo series in the least, at least as far as we currently know as Halo players.

Yes, but then again, this is all pertaining to a video game. We have been told that they would reveal things about Halo 3, so who's to say that my theories are not entirely out of the question?

Cortana

My theory on the Covenant A.I. being AR has gained a bit of meat. I was playing through Halo 2 (again() and noticed, really noticed, Cortana saying this:
"There's some kind of... presence in the ship, a presence that's fighting back. For a Covenant construct It's unusually formidable..."

What do you folks make of this?

Leadingspartan said:
oh and i found out his avatar is in the halo graphic novel if you havent seen it
Not exactly. Very similar pics, obviously from the same language, but not the exact same picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen people who've gone overboard with this subject. But don't get me wrong, I find it fascinating Bungie would reveal secrets through this "user", but some poeple have just... devoted days on end to researching this presence.

This'll sound crule, but it's just a video game, to say the least.
I'm not saying that Bungie is going overboard, but the Halo players are.

Some theories are actually evolving into flat-out arguments that the "aliens" are coming, and one theory, (bungie.com) is that AR is actually "NOT" part of Bungie.com, and is actually a sentient being from Mars, and their race has come to destroy us, because we "know" too much.

Now son, thats just slap silly.

- Foehammer.

Foehammer said:
This'll sound crule, but it's just a video game, to say the least.
I'm not saying that Bungie is going overboard, but the Halo players are.

Aren't you the one in the "Server 05" Topic that posted this long extravagent theory on Forerunners and all that they've done?

Wait, so people actually think that aliens are coming to Earth in the real world? Wow... I'm sorry, that's sad. I know all that I know about Halo because I naturally retain information that interests me. Kind of like photographic memory but not.

This being said, I do not believe that we're descendant from an alien race, or that they're heading here. I think that if there is sentient life out there, they're sentient enough to keep the hell away from Earth.

I agree with Foehammer on this one, some people. It's a game, a very fun and kick ass game, but a game none-the-less. This is what leads people like Hillary want to ban video games, and parents to flip out. Solving Bungie's riddles are fun, but sunlight is fun too.

Is this the actual Adjutant Reflex or somebody impersonating him? I imagine the real AR would use gold text... and didn't he fall?

Spartan-419 said:
Is this the actual Adjutant Reflex or somebody impersonating him? I imagine the real AR would use gold text... and didn't he fall?

Not necessarily because on bungie.net/etc he used plain default text color...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back