Adjutant Reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean, If you notice, the symbol on SOTA's sign is the same as my avatar. That is the symbol for Adjutent Reflex, or at least, it is associated with him. It is another forerunner glyph. That is how SOTA (whcih to my knoledge is fictional) is connected to Halo 3.

BTW, if SOTA was real, i'd deffinitly join! They sound...interesting.

Um erm.. um. That might be Adjutant Relex's Avatar, but it's been used in the game before...

allsymbolsv1s.gif

SOTA is fictional, but the ideas it represents are very old. Go
read 'Chariots of the Gods' by Erich Von Danniken if you want to know where these ideas really started.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods

I know what the connection is, I have figured out how it's all connected, I
have my ideas about what it all means, and what it is preparing us for in Halo 3, but I still want a narrative from this ARG...

Maybe I'm not an ARG guy...

Those symbols are used in the game, yes. But this is an entirely new glyph altogether. And I think the narrative behind it is that the forerunners came to earth 100,000 years (roughly) ago, built their "Ark", and left a rich technalogicla legacy for the species which decended from them (humans) to discover again and use to protect the Ark from both the flood and any hostile outside force (the covenant). At least, that's my theory.

Chariots of the Gods?: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past is a book
written in 1968 by Erich von Däniken. It is centered on the hypothesis
that many ancient civilizations' technologies and religion were given to
them by space travelers who were welcomed as gods.

1968... good book. Makes a better game though. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got an old copy... best read of summer 1998.

Look it up at Amazon, or try alibris.com.. you can get it used for cheap.. like this listing for $1.99!

http://www.alibris.com/search/detail.cfm?c...249&qsort=r

Anyway... there are lots of revelations for the ARG if you read this book. The SOTA stuff is almost EXACTLY based off of this book. I'm sure someone at Bungie is a fan of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back