Alert - Full MKVI Armor for sale of Ebay - 10 Sets - Who is this?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're all pretty much failing to notice is if this person is on the 405th and that is their auction, they won't respond to anyone anyways.

Wow! This topic took off! Glad to see others have found it as well.
Yes! It all Muckle with a SB helmet.

From my understanding, a long time ago Adam did say it was OK to recast any muckle work from him. I have a his cod, thighs, shin, and foam boots (which by-the-way are awesome because they are lite weight, durable, and super easy to move around in. They aren't big at all when you have the shins on) and he said that I could recast them if I wanted to.

Now if I could of gotten a full suit of muckle for $300 3 years ago that wasn't 1000 pounds of plastic thick and not warped out of its mind, I would shell out the money because that would be cheap. If the cast are good this does sound like a good deal, except if the SB helmet is a recast. But for you guys who have dug into this more it does make it sound fishy.

Let's just sit back a watch what happens. He might pull his auction if he is just using other account to jack up the price.

And if it is anyone the 405th: The muckle recast did turn out good. Just shame on you if you recasted the SB.

From my understanding, a long time ago Adam did say it was OK to recast any muckle work from him.

You are correct - I also received permission from Adam to cast the Muckle parts I received from him after I cleaned them up. I have never chosen to do so but I had the option. The big issue is the SB helmet - I know where that mould went and the location doesn't match. It looks like a potential recasting issue on the helmet, especially as the seller seems to have the ability to produce multiple suits on demand...

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and I'll introduce my self in the proper spot, but I wanted to jump in on this thread. My son is a huge halo fan and has since got me interested in it also. I was on ebay and found the costumes for sale you are talking about and thought it seemed fishy, so I emailed the guy. Below is the reply from him:

Yes you can have one delivered in 3 days for after you make the payment.You can buy 1 suit package from me for $1000. I can insure you that it is a brand new unit made by myself entirely, it's a one size fit all comes with undersuit .The armor is made from plastic and the gloves from foam .I offer warranty for life and you can use it without any problems. Anyway you have 14 days money back guarantee(if you don't like it you can send it back and get your money back). I am currently in Europe opening a store here with hunting equipment but you will receive the package from the US. I ship with UPS (air service) and in 2 working days the costume will be in your home(the suits are already at UPS back in the states, all i have to do here is fill in some papers and the package will be on it's way to your address). So if you are interested and ready to buy please send me your full name & shipping address so I can start the transaction through eBay and they will send you an invoice containing the safe steps you must take for a safe transaction and all the info you need to know about this transaction.
Let me know.
Thanks

I decided not to purchase a set.....seems like a scam. Hee is his email address: zet808@aol.com

Let me know if anyone checks him out and finds out if its a scam.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
To: zet808 <zet808@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 17, 2010 7:16 pm
Subject: halo costume

That and the guy only has 17 sales.

I'm no ebay guru but I wouldn't spend more than 100$ on an item unless the seller had 200+ sales and 99.9% positive feedback.

And I agree with Liq the suit looks like a jumbled mess the, crotch doesn't fit right and the whole thing is just kinda off. . .

Edit:

I thought I posted on the end of the first page. . .
Did this get moved?
Or where there a page and 1/2 posted while I was typing?

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, and I'll introduce my self in the proper spot, but I wanted to jump in on this thread. My son is a huge halo fan and has since got me interested in it also. I was on ebay and found the costumes for sale you are talking about and thought it seemed fishy, so I emailed the guy. Below is the reply from him:

Yes you can have one delivered in 3 days for after you make the payment.You can buy 1 suit package from me for $1000. I can insure you that it is a brand new unit made by myself entirely, it's a one size fit all comes with undersuit .The armor is made from plastic and the gloves from foam .I offer warranty for life and you can use it without any problems. Anyway you have 14 days money back guarantee(if you don't like it you can send it back and get your money back). I am currently in Europe opening a store here with hunting equipment but you will receive the package from the US. I ship with UPS (air service) and in 2 working days the costume will be in your home(the suits are already at UPS back in the states, all i have to do here is fill in some papers and the package will be on it's way to your address). So if you are interested and ready to buy please send me your full name & shipping address so I can start the transaction through eBay and they will send you an invoice containing the safe steps you must take for a safe transaction and all the info you need to know about this transaction.
Let me know.
Thanks

I decided not to purchase a set.....seems like a scam. Hee is his email address: zet808@aol.com

Let me know if anyone checks him out and finds out if its a scam.

Scott

Considering he's in Europe and says that the suit will ship from the US it definatly sounds like a scam but considering the listing has been closed from what Grease Fire has said we don't have to worry about ths anymore nad if the listing has been closed, then the thread needs to be closed I think unless this pops back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back