Alexvago's Odst Armor Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexvago

I've just finished my last work, an ODST helmet. I started it about 2 weeks ago, and now i'm working on the rest of the armor

here "some" pics:

immagine60.png

immagine61.png

immagine70k.png

immagine69.png

pict0017h.jpg

pict0016k.jpg

pict0020i.jpg

pict0025y.jpg

pict0036f.jpg

pict0039gn.jpg

pict0044oo.jpg

pict0042xl.jpg

i think i have to rebuild the visor, i don't like it

Looks like a nice clean build and resin etc process :)

you should go look on classifieds when your post count is high enough and get one from link, his visors are top quality.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, that's the Rookie helmet by Rundown, right? Congrats on putting that thing together! I don't know if Link's visors will fit in it, aren't they designed for the other version helmet? Correct me if I'm wrong on that, someone. As for the visor, have you seen This Tutorial on it? Might help.

Flyerfye said:
Also, if I'm not mistaken, that's the Rookie helmet by Rundown, right? Congrats on putting that thing together! I don't know if Link's visors will fit in it, aren't they designed for the other version helmet? Correct me if I'm wrong on that, someone. As for the visor, have you seen This Tutorial on it? Might help.

yes, it's rookie helmet and yes, i saw that tutorial, but i didn't used a motor visor, i used this

i cut the form and then i modelled it

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the visor idea, for a non-molded non-formed visor it looks really good. way to use your head! the helmet looks great, my only suggestion is to clean up the edges a bit. Mostly looking at the bottom of the opening, with the Visor in place they stand out a little. Besides that the whole thing looks brilliant! cant wait to see more!

I liked the look better when it was darker without the visor in it. Its still pretty awesome though, good work!

thanks to everybody, i know that i have to make it more darker.

Maybe this evening i'll try to create a better visor

i made some changes to my helmet and i've pepped the torso, working on the rest

pict0111m.jpg

pict0112w.jpg

rookie painting

pict0113m.jpg

pict0116.jpg

my Halo:ODST xbox :D

pict0110a.jpg

pict0109p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.