And they said the ps3 was too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

Wii fanboys rejoice, your precious system is impossible to find in any store in america, but dont worry, you can easily find them at any whole sale store like sams club, but expect a price of $538.80 or more!

Since demand is so high, whole sale stores have raised the price of the nintendo wii to $476.11 when it first came out, a year later and still hard to find, prices have gone to 538.80!

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/ludicrous/the-w...last-328878.php

They are, they doubled the line from 1 million a year to 1.8 million a year for this christmas season, still not seeing any.

I snagged mine from meijers in Wednesday, it turned out to be a black friday wii, I was aksed to return it, but nope, sorry, isnt my fault they had it out.

abandonship said:
i still dont see why they are so hard to find. why doesnt nintendo make more?
Because they're so popular, and nintendo is making them as fast as possible :p

Last edited by a moderator:
to frost:
yeah, screw that. haha

i dont see why people like them so much.

once i get a job i might buy a PS3 if it had more games that appealed to me. but it just doesnt interest me that much

abandonship said:
yeah, screw that. haha

once i get a job i would buy a PS3 if it had more games that appealed to me. but it just doesnt interest me that much
People like them so much because their fun.

And I don't see the PS3 sold out in stores all over America almost a year after it's launch.

lol, bunch of suckers, I got my wii within the first two weeks of launch, I HAVE ONLY PLAYED 3 GAMES TOTAL ON IT SO FAR, it has barely no games that I like, only several franchises, which is why I bought it, but it isn't worth the hype, so the only reason it has this hype, is because these people are all cheap and can't afford a PS3 or 360.

If it went up so high, the buying should be stopping pretty soon, and PS3 should be getting bought more, after all, most people that want one have a 360, wii is now higher then both 360 and PS3, so the only thing left is PS3.

abandonship said:
to frost:
yeah, screw that. haha

once i get a job i might buy a PS3 if it had more games that appealed to me. but it just doesnt interest me that much
I bought one without liking many games, then found stranglehold, call of duty 4, motorstorm, time shift, need for speed pro street, all good games. Their on the xbox360 too, but Sometimes I like to get games for a different system rather than hogging up every game on 1 system. Call of duty 4 Online is the same as the xbox360 version, it's fun, I like it better than halo online when I played it at my friends house, I think it's the realism of cod4 that got me.

lol, bunch of suckers, I got my wii within the first two weeks of launch, I HAVE ONLY PLAYED 3 GAMES TOTAL ON IT SO FAR, it has barely no games that I like, only several franchises, which is why I bought it, but it isn't worth the hype, so the only reason it has this hype, is because these people are all cheap and can't afford a PS3 or 360.

If it went up so high, the buying should be stopping pretty soon, and PS3 should be getting bought more, after all, most people that want one have a 360, wii is now higher then both 360 and PS3, so the only thing left is PS3.

Compared to my ps3, I think my wii wasnt worth it, I like it, but the gameplay just isnt real enough, too many games are just too unreal in motion sensing, plus wii sports was nothing like i heard.

The only good wii games I played instore and can appreciate are legand of zelda, cooking mama, and metroid prime 3.

Yea, but me playing wii sports, I'm punching the guy with my right hand, and I'm punching him where his stomach would be, yet on screen my hand is punching his nose......then when I bring up the remote, it punches his stomach...what the heck? Base ball, I can barley swing and get a home run, real baseball you gotta hit hard to get a home run....you cant just bunt the ball and knock it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back