Animefest 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma LS

Sr Member
One crazy day of several at AnimeFest 2009. There's some great stuff in here so check it out!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcn_c7hgmRw[/media]

I know this whole thing we do can qualify as nerdy... but in the end, Halo trumps Ani-geeks!

Ithica's Hayabusa killing rabid Anime fans:

davevsnerds.jpg

Sigma LS's ODST beating the snot out of a "Jedi" with his own "weapon":

sigmavsjedi.jpg
sigmavsjedi2.jpg

Apparently Animefest is more dangerous than Dragon Con... and our 405th/Soaring Hammer reps were more than capable than handling themselves!

Last edited by a moderator:
Photoshop the bodies to spartans and the background a bit and make Ithica stand out a bit more. I can see it now.

Definitely some great stuff there.

Not as cool as seeing in-motion lightsaber swinging, katana chopping action, but here's a pic I found. :)

2244269.jpg

Edit: Link to pic, since direct linking image doesn't seem to work.

Great suits as always, and looks like you guys had fun.

Trooper0621 said:
Definitely some great stuff there.

Not as cool as seeing in-motion lightsaber swinging, katana chopping action, but here's a pic I found. :)

2244269.jpg

Great suits as always, and looks like you guys had fun.

i cant see the pic. let me know if its just me.

Savvy

I was actually in Dallas a few months ago. Great city. Glad to see all the great responses you all got.

- Adulese

It was good to see you guys there. Sorry if I seemed a bit out of it. My cosplay group had a skit to perform the next day and the stress was starting to pile on. Also, sorry for not joining you in armor. The group needed me in my Sai get up for practice and such. I really didn't get to wear my suit that often. Though, there was one moment in armor, where I got to slap a guy for trying to hit on me. He and his friend got it on video for their website. Chris Gold was kind enough to find the site for me: http://blip.tv/file/2584934.

Enjoy guys!

And a heads up for those going to Ikkicon: be sure to go to the +18 dating game to show support for my brother and me. We will be participating as Tex and Caboose. Not in the same round of course. lol

Lol that video still gets to me as it is an entire wrap up of Animefest after dark. It was so cool to be the guy in the "Over 9000" sketch in the video. It was also i pleasure to meet Ithica, Chris and Mrs. Ithica... Lmao! Watched the video again...

April I will try to be at Ikkicon to cheer you on and hopefully I can get some armor peices done to wear!!!

Wired said:
"Hey its Halo! How's it goin halo?"

What a faggot :D

right. that like walking up to a stormtrooper and say "hey Star Wars! hows it goin Star Wars?"

Savvy

haha, there are so many funny people at these expos :p

0.50, its bill!

3.35, "Hey im a dude!" haha!

What the douce was the "dude its halo" guy carrying o_O

You sir, got a free teabag XD

Nice video Dave, I'm glad you all had a good time.

Is it me though or were some of those guys more than a little disturbing?

sierra092 said:
haha, there are so many funny people at these expos :p

0.50, its bill!

3.35, "Hey im a dude!" haha!

What the douce was the "dude its halo" guy carrying o_O

You sir, got a free teabag XD

agree! XD

Ithia, did i hear brittny in the BG/camera

Was she worn costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.