Any idea what kind of spider this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks for all the info... Let's all get along :)

I wasn't worried, I was just curious, it would be neat too look up some more info on the particular spiders around here.. And I don't know how this one does with water, it was in the sink so I dump a lot of water on it, knocking it to the bottom of the sink and crippling it, then I filled it and it died :whistle:

And yes, it is my policy also to kill all spiders. I dislike spiders more then I dislike rain anyways.

thisismadness2 said:
:oops: black widow definetly

BLACK WIDOWS ARE SMALL. he said inch and a half roughly. most black widows dont barely make 1!!!!!!

i have spent alot of time outside camping and have killed more spiders han the master chief has killed any covenant beings. its not a wolf spider, its a brown recluse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly to me it looks like a brown recluse.

As for Brown Recluses not comming out into bright areas you obviously have not been to California...they are everywhere here and on top of it they are commonly found in bathrooms and sinks or tubs.

I on adverage kill about 1 every month or so, usually not fatal to grown adults if treated properly, young children and babys have to watch out though because it can be very dangerous to them. Best advice I can give you if you have problems with spiders is to spray Raid around your house and the eaves.

If you have any bushes or trees around your house be sure to shoot around them as well it should cut your spider problem down considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back