Any other furries on the 405th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to internet law I must......
flamethrower.jpg

But I won't...because you are my battle brothers and sniping sisters of the 405th.

Now there is nothing wrong with the average furry. The extreme "I really have the soul of a dragon and a pikachu" (oh God how I wish I was kidding) on the other hand...

wow, this thread is getting a little out of hand form what im seeing, im not here to promote furry fandom, im just wondering if anyone else likes em'!

Sly cooper
Plus furries aren't all together unusual. In fact, they're more usual and rooted in human history than you think. I mean what the hell do you think Egyptians worshiped?

I read that post and thought about that a bit. As you look back into the History of humans, even all the way back to the earliest recorded history, we see signs of such creations, the combination of human and animal. The concept has been around since the earliest Dynasties and Empires of civilization. Such figures have been worshiped as Gods, Demons, Angels, Devils, mythological servants of some ancient power or something that lived among them. The whole idea of "Furry" or "Anthro" seems to have been a part of human interest since the farthest recorded history.

If you look today, it seems that this content is everywhere on the internet, heck, almost 90% of cartoons on TV are built off Anthro and Furry characters. You could attribute this now seemingly Huge fallowing today, more so than in history, to the fact that the Human population has exponentially increased far beyond the past civilizations, and that the population of people with such interest along with it.

The only difference from then and now in how the population grows is that its no longer by Religious or Mythological beliefs that people believe, its done by Internet and TV, instant communication of this content to new people daily. And the biggest is Television and cartoons. Most people are introduced to this at a very young age, through there favorite Cartoon like Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Silvester and many more famous childhood icons still running today. At that young and impressionable age almost anything can take bearing on your future and personality.

I don't care for Furry/anthro, but i don't see a real problem with it other than its mature content. This was just some quick thoughts from what i know about history.

hehe, i guess this thread of mine passes away, unless any OTHER furs wanna make themselves known :3
Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself a furry. But I really enjoy some of the art (accept for some of the blatantly sexual stuff) and went through a phase where I drew a lot of it too (although my drawing never turned out as great as I would have liked). I really like some of the more stylistic well, uh, styles... I guess. Here is a good example:
Goleo_VII_by_extvia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back