anyone willing to do a 3d print commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxchurch85xx

im looking for someone who can 3d print a suit of halo armor and maybe some accessories later on. i have all miy current sizing info for all pieces. im going on about 12 years of never having a full successful build and am tired of wasting money on failed projects. id much rather pay someone else who can do it than continue wasting money. if anyone can help or at least point me in the direction of someone who can, please let me know.

im looking for someone who can 3d print a suit of halo armor and maybe some accessories later on. i have all miy current sizing info for all pieces. im going on about 12 years of never having a full successful build and am tired of wasting money on failed projects. id much rather pay someone else who can do it than continue wasting money. if anyone can help or at least point me in the direction of someone who can, please let me know.
You might get a bit more visibility on your search if you put it up as a "Want to Buy" thread in the Marketplace where it won't be buried as quickly by other build threads. Also including some other details such as armour type and general area where you live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back