Votes: 0 0.0%
  • become hobo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andy pinette

Jr Member
all right so here is the low down. basically my friend told me that she needs a roomate for over the summer. utility and rent together is no more than 300 for my share. but at the end of my summer my parents are enforcing a rent policy for 200 a month. so basically i can live with a friend and the only rules are to keep it looking nice and pay the money. for my parents i can be home at 11. no girls when no one is home. and pay rent o and clean most of the house on a weekly basis. so what do u guys think?

A_Little_Bunnie said:
yeah but its cheaper

Whats the problem...

I left Austin to go to school so I wouldn't have to live at home... that was when I was 18
I'm almost 25 now... looking back, F'it... a little bit of rent and cleaning.... parents take care of you, they feed you, and you always have a place to live, even if your rent is a little late.

But then again, I had alot of fun coming and going when I wanted, and having no real rules....

Pro's and cons bro, pros and cons... if its money your mostly worried about, nothing will beat the cheap of living at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad has been trying to get rid of me for 2 years but im too atached to him lol. Otherwise i would find a place with a friend (my only problem is i hate all my friends) and pay the extra rent.

i say be a hobo :lol: na im kidding, but that would look cool a spartan on the side of the road as a hobo, id pick him up and carry him home with me :D

You cant have girls over at your house, and you want to move in with a girl? I dont think this is a safe idea myself. You have a future ahead of you, live with your parents, stay home, be good and pay rent, you'll be glad you did someday.

I would say stay home I live at home but don't forget you can bend the rules :p I also pay rent to my parents to help them out but I get everything cable, food, room with locks, but I can have girls over if no one is home. As long as no one is destroying anything in the house there ok with it. My co-works live togethor it alot of fun but there house mad dirty. Stains on carpet from bear pong and garbage over flowing.

I would take the hit on the money and move out, nothing is as awesome as living on your own and if you still close enough to your parents place you can still go over for meals and to do your laundry!

Go with the parents. Thats what my brother's done, and he's loving it. At least, I think he is. Anywho, the rents cheaper than anything he could get anywhere else, damn NZ house prices, it includes food, laundry, and really all he has to do is keep his room clean. And even then, if he doesn't do it, they don't care all that much. Mostly its me that gets annoyed, having to wade through his stuff to use his shower. Grr

I'd probably have to say live with your friend, only because you would only have to pay half the rent, and it would make paying the rent easier with two income. Besides, who knows, you may enjoy living with your friend. :D

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Uhmm... option 1? No one wants to live with their parents if they don't have to XD

Phh, says you!

Spase said:
Whats the problem...

I left Austin to go to school so I wouldn't have to live at home... that was when I was 18
I'm almost 25 now... looking back, F'it... a little bit of rent and cleaning.... parents take care of you, they feed you, and you always have a place to live, even if your rent is a little late.

But then again, I had alot of fun coming and going when I wanted, and having no real rules....

Pro's and cons bro, pros and cons... if its money your mostly worried about, nothing will beat the cheap of living at home.

:) You hit the nail on the head.
To KuroKuma- The quickest way to end a friendship and end up on a court show like Judge Judy is to A: Move in with a friend, B: Buy a car from a friend, or C: Let a friend 'borrow' a large sum of money. :lol: And living with his parents will cost him 2/3s of living with his friend. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back