Props Ar Almost Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmander

Jr Member
hello everyone.

must say this forum is very inspirational with many talents,,Just thought Id post some process picture of my AR carved from wood and plastic that most is now molded in GI-1000 Silicone and cast from a plastic called "TASK" from smooth-on.

I was actually looking to purchase one for conversion to a paintball or airsoft etc etc, but I had no luck here, or on line so I started making this one. its will be a fully self contained Paintball gun so you canont tell , meaning everything is hidden inside the AR,,and it will hold up to 68 balls in the top part of the gun..mostly just for show,,and will be handed over to my freinds son as a gift His father would have loved,,my freind passed away last month who owed a painball business for years in the Niagara area where Im from,,and we have what it called a BIG GAME this weekend, called Red vs blue,,so im sure you can imagine what that day is all about...LOL

anyway just wanted to say thanks also for all the many reference pictures here and help so far with everything.

hope ya like

Picture027-2.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Beautiful job on this! It's the first self-contained halo paintball gun I've seen and man is it NICE. I'm sure he will appreciate the gift.

Let me get this out of the noob forum and over to weapons for ya. ;)

I knew of your experience and that we'd see great things from you, but this is ASTOUNDING!!!

Excellent work. Please keep us posted on your progress.. it's absolutely beautiful, and the paintball mod is genius!

wow man thats so nice and kind of you to give it to him i give you a standing-ovation and your AR looks amazing and i love how you can play paint ball with it :) hope to see a magnum pistol conversion lol that would rock ha ha any way this is truly amazing :)

I used to live in Toronto in a town called Oakville about 8 years back! I gotta say your AR is coming out amazing, great effort and sweet results!

never heard of Polaris 22, but ill be at the SFX convention in toronto this august,,crappy cause draconcon is the same month but i cant afford that many days off to go to atlanta anyway...LOL if things go as planned so far ill be at the Rue morgue table with the goodies..will see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back