ar question

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan021

Jr Member
ok its simple but where does the clip for the ar go i havent benn able to find it in any picks. I am asking this because i am making a assult rifle out of a type of airsoft gun that ejects(sp?) shells out the side

it's never going to work for the AR, it is a poorly designed rifle and there is no physically way it could ever work.

the magazine is right against the butt. Which means there is no where for either a gearbox or a bolt to go. Stick to the battle rifle.

asdasdasdasdsasdasdasdsbi9.png

Moz said:
it's never going to work for the AR, it is a poorly designed rifle and there is no physically way it could ever work.

the magazine is right against the butt. Which means there is no where for either a gearbox or a bolt to go. Stick to the battle rifle.

im not really sure if this could work but couldnt it just be made like a airsoft pistol just with a long barrel? there just needs to be enough room for a spring or something to fit above the clip thats how pistols work

Last edited by a moderator:
next-stage said:
im not really sure if this could work but couldnt it just be made like a airsoft pistol just with a long barrel? there just needs to be enough room for a spring or something to fit above the clip thats how pistols work
Were using my m83a2 airsoft for the BR with of course some costumization, and as far as AR theres no rear loading mag feed Airsofts out there is there?! :cool:

UNSC Certified said:
Were using my m83a2 airsoft for the BR with of course some costumization, and as far as AR theres no rear loading mag feed Airsofts out there is there?! :cool:
oh at the flee marker they have every thing. now i think ill use a p90 w/ a sorta q loader effect for the bb transfer. paintballers you know what i mean.btw it will eather be electric or gas operated i already got a mp5 and do u think this will work:
1232a.jpg

sorry for the bad photo shop only had like 5 minuts and i was on a loptop

spartan021 said:
oh at the flee marker they have every thing. now i think ill use a p90 w/ a sorta q loader effect for the bb transfer. paintballers you know what i mean.btw it will eather be electric or gas operated i already got a mp5 and do u think this will work:
1232a.jpg

sorry for the bad photo shop only had like 5 minuts and i was on a loptop
way cool thx for the info, but for now were gonna do a custom electric BR, should be nuts when its done!!! As far as your mp5 are you trying to do a AR conversion??

UNSC Certified said:
way cool thx for the info, but for now were gonna do a custom electric BR, should be nuts when its done!!! As far as your mp5 are you trying to do a AR conversion??

i dunno if it will work, trial and error tho

i will make the mp5 into something mabey the battle rifle or some thing i dont know. but if i get money i may buy the gun in the pic up top and make a ar out of that. and usnc certified what do u mean by we?

spartan021 said:
i will make the mp5 into something mabey the battle rifle or some thing i dont know. but if i get money i may buy the gun in the pic up top and make a ar out of that. and usnc certified what do u mean by we?
Well there only four of us in our biulding onturage me, my wifey :love: , and 2 of my buds so when i imply the we,our,were thats who i'm reffering to. Sorry if thats confused anyone!! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back