Arbie armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
He's an elite, so I'd look at molded/pep elite stuff. Someone made a pep elite outfit.

yea, but to my knowlage, nobodys ever done a arbiter armor. and its WAYYYYYYYyyyyy diferent from normal elite armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait......some one made a pep elite file.....how come i cant seem to find it anywhere? if someone could post it i would worship you forever!

DF4L was workin on an elite a while ago, ask him. if you want arbie however, i do believe i have the obj of the halo 2 model somewhere. pm me if you want it.

there isnt really arbitor armor because the elite arbiter harness doesnt work out with the real life human body weather it looking straight from the game or jjust pizza box cardboard it just wouldnt look good thats why everyone heads for mjolnir instead.

What I'm trying to do is this. I came yp with an idea of makeing elite armor(miens the helm) to fit humans. I dont mean keeping it the same as in the game but actualy having it fit us. see what I mean? its hard to explane.

I saw someone on youtube having an elite costume. No Arbie though. I also heard Sarge Christi was going to make one...but it's been scrapped, I guess.

SPARTY116 said:
yea, but to my knowlage, nobodys ever done a arbiter armor. and its WAYYYYYYYyyyyy diferent from normal elite armor.
Well, their body is similar, the elite pepakura would help you get started, with some customization and bondo, you'd be kayz.

rachciav said:
wait......some one made a pep elite file.....how come i cant seem to find it anywhere? if someone could post it i would worship you forever!
Garland made it. It's in the Pep download database sticky on the 2nd page I think. I am currently using it to make elite armor for my friend.( it's not arbie armor just the H1 Combat Elite)

I've got the whole Arbie suit (it's even skinned) in my "Pep Collection." See my sig for the link. None of it's scaled or unfolded though... Sorry.

Hey guys, i'd like to make some pep Arbiter armor also and stick it on a dummy or display of some sort. Does anyone know how i can make an elite body or something similar?

I've always wanted to do a Hunter since they are bulky and could be passed off as a human form. Thing is they are 13 feet tall so not only would it be out of perportion but it would be....well weird :p

I think I have it somewere I'll tell you when i have it and by the way, it's unfolded and in letter paper.

Hellbringer17, you could always have your head in the neck area(eyes see through the mouth) and wear stilts. that's what I'm planning to do with mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back