• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is Arby n the Chief?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coltthespartan

I saw the videos on youtube, and i think they're awesome, but what do you guys think?
(by the way, I am new here, but proud to be a member!)

ColttheSpartan said:
I saw the videos on youtube, and i think they're awesome, but what do you guys think?
(by the way, I am new here, but proud to be a member!)

Better than Red vs Blue..

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Awesome for words. <--- except those, <---- and those, <---- and those, <---- an- ah screw it!
Im taking a ride in the ROFLCOPTER who wants to come?

Oh heres and idea, send a helmet or something to DigitalPh33r so he can advertise us on Arby N Chief
Like a chief helm then Chief would be bragging the whole time. I would laugh

Too Awesome for words. <--- except those, <---- and those, <---- and those, <---- an- ah screw it!
Im taking a ride in the ROFLCOPTER who wants to come?

oh ill meet you up in the air with my white roflcopter

also the

that reminds me of family guy, chris... every thing i say is a lie except that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that and that.....

BlacRoseImmortal said:
The "Girls" episode had me laughing so effin hard. rvb and arby n the chief are my favorite things to watch.
Two greatest series ive seen so far. maybe the 405th should make a series like this?

it is definitley funny, all of digitalph33r's stuff (DEUS EX MACHINA FTW!!) are awesome. you can tell, becuase he has recon armor. obviously someone up there loves him :D

but it dosent come close to RVB. sorry, but the blood gulch chronicles was too legendary to pass over. Why do you think my name is RVB4Life? i even have a RVB sweatshirt.

but, i would get an arby n the chief shirt, if they had it :p

rvb4life said:
but it dosent come close to RVB. sorry, but the blood gulch chronicles was too legendary to pass over.
I'm not saying rvb wasn't good, I think they're both great.

oh yeah, i know, its just RVB was way funnier.

there were 100 episodes. just chew that for a while, rvb-haters (not you colt.)

rvb4life said:
oh yeah, i know, its just RVB was way funnier.

there were 100 episodes. just chew that for a while, rvb-haters (not you colt.)
They're both funny, but the humor is in different styles. I'm sure that Arby n the Chief will have many episodes too. Oh, and thanks for acknowledging that I dont hate rvb.

There has not been an episode that hasnt made me laugh!...definately one of the best...I also love the way he's canadian, hell tomorow I'll be in the same province as him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back