Armor changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

Thinkin bout all the new things that might/will/not go into H3 i would if there will be sexs. For MP choice of M/F spartan know?

Yes, there's Male and female multiplayer sound effects going in, but no armor changes..

"Dead or Alive" DOA already defined the Halo armor for a female, and it matched the male armor.. Bungie and Team Ninja had discussed the issue at length.

Team Ninja wanted boobie adjustments made to the armor, but Bungie vetoed it. I doubt they'd change their minds now.. but I guess anything could happen.

(edit- ok.. so it's NOT called "Dead on Arrival.." lol )

Well i can understand bungie shooting down Ninja on the boob ajustments, i mean look at DoAX :eek: lol but i mean to tone the bodys a little would be good

Deadguy said:
Yes, there's Male and female multiplayer sound effects going in, but no armor changes..

"Dead on Arrival" DOA already defined the Halo armor for a female, and it matched the male armor.. Bungie and Team Ninja had discussed the issue at length.

Team Ninja wanted boobie adjustments made to the armor, but Bungie vetoed it. I doubt they'd change their minds now.. but I guess anything could happen.

You mean Dead or Alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
*update* - lol yeah.. Dead or Alive..

I may be mistaken, but I think Bungie argued against ANY changes being made, even little ones. Even the spartan woman in the graphic novel was wearing John's actual Halo 2 suit.

Of course.. no idea if this "generation" of the mjolnir armor might have details like that added to it. I think they were surprised by the overwhelming response to include the female Spartan voice in multiplayer, but it might be a lot of work to adjust the in-game models at this point.

If the model looks different, it may need to move a little different too or it might look a bit silly. Masterchief as he is, moves very masculinly. While it's not a big deal to have two different masterchief models, it's a different story when you do two sets of cutscene masterchief movements and stuff. Also, instead of "John", all the dialogue would have to have an alternate version stating "Jane" or whatever.

Maybe just for multiplayer or something? I dunno'.. have to wait and see, I guess. I was hoping to eventually do slinky female masterchief armor kinda' like the fan-built ones done for stormtroopers. If they DONT do a feminine masterchief, I just might, just for the fun of it.

Adam, Actually, the Spartan female in the Graphic novel was leaving the program for maternity leave according to Frankie.

Obviously the adjustments to the spartans would probably remove almost all traces of femininity in a spartan. They'd have no monthly cycle, and much deeper voices. All the engineering at age 6-7 would have probably prevented a proper puberty phase anywho. So the decision makes sense.

Ya i was jsut thinking females for MP but what Adam said about the enhancing and testing it would make sense for no chest, look at gymnist but i guess makeing a slimmer spartan could jsut burn up there time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back