Armor Coat expanding foam helmet(updated)

helmet

• Awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cool!!

• pretty good

• Great except for too much battle damage

• Crap

• thrown together in 5 minutes

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Chief 13

I made my helmet out of pepakura,filled it with expanding foam, carved out the foam and paper (mached???) it this is the final product now i just need to make armor to go with it. this helmet took me a few weeks to make at a rough cost of 15$ (canadian, :D not much difference though) :D comments welcome

Your helmet looks like its in need of a fresh coat of sparkling shiny paint.
It looks like you were attacked by the flood, shot in the head with every UNSC weapon, and got mugged by Grunts with Combat Knives.

lol why would you add the " Thrown together in 5 minutes" option. I vote for it because it is my opinion. And then my vote disappears. LOL selective critisicm

:cry: i took it off because I didnt want to see people trashing the helmet i put hours of wrk into... then i decided to
add it again because i changed my mind....

but what makes you think it was thrown together in 5 min??? :cry: :( :cry:

Its great, just add a new coat of paint, too much battle damage.
A spartan has to keep his armor in top notch condition, if not he or she may be exposed and put into danger.

You haven't put anything over the paper have you?
You'll have to be very careful with it. That's my only concern.
If you take it to conventions, it might get crushed.
I'd repaint it to look more metallic.

Well, painting lines and everything else wasn't what I really would plan to do but hey, what do I know. Im still in the phase of adding resin.

You should've tried to smooth it a bit. If the bumps and lumps are battle damage, that is overkill...in a bad way :p

the only problem is I have a tight budget (parents set 50$ limit on entire armor ;) ) and i've already bought all the supplies but any way Im happy with it. i might be toning down the battle damage a bit judging by the poll results :D

And to whoever voted it was crap i would like to see your helmet if its better oh well if not You have no right to say it was crap
I probly shouldnt have put that poll option :mad: :(

Master_Chief_13 said:
the only problem is I have a tight budget (parents set 50$ limit on entire armor ;) ) and i've already bought all the supplies but any way Im happy with it. i might be toning down the battle damage a bit judging by the poll results :D

And to whoever voted it was crap i would like to see your helmet if its better oh well if not You have no right to say it was crap
I probly shouldnt have put that poll option :mad: :(

you subject yourself to negative criticism posting anything on the internet. but i think it looks really good despite the overkill on battle damage. Congrats

Last edited by a moderator:
By posting the option of "crap" how could you expect no one would click it? its naive to think everyone will love it so putting the option of crap is just a formality.

OH! And throw together in five minutes pretty much = Crap in this place so thats like 5 "crap" voted if youre going to be so ignorant about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back