Armor file.help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malichi Harris

Hey guys me and a group of friends are planning a hall group and I saw this site has templets for hall armor but I'm having a hard time opening the files. Are they all only 3d printable ?

Hey guys me and a group of friends are planning a hall group and I saw this site has templets for hall armor but I'm having a hard time opening the files. Are they all only 3d printable ?
Most of these are probably pepakura files, but they are also 3d printable. How do you want to open them?

I wanted to get a PDF so I can trace it onto foam since I don't have a 3d printer
Pepakura is a free software that is used for turning 3d models and shapes into unfolded paper formats. You can then use this to cut and glue the paper into a shape and use a variety of methods from there, or you can use the pepakura file to cut and trace onto foam as it will work the same way, but some pieces don't always work out too well because of the size of foam, so try and find a foam conversion. I can try and find the link to pretzels Google drive of all of his pep files that are made for foam. Hopefully it will have what you are trying to make.
Here you go
Pretzel's Foam Conversions and Templates - Google Drive
:D

Dirtdives and TurboCharizard

When armorsmith designer was in beta it was $10-$15 ...

It is currently $30
Screenshot_20181115-185823_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back