Armor Mark II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy55

I have completed my first suit and want to start a second one now that I understand it a little more. I would like some suggestions on how I should make it, It will be pepakura becuse I know i'm not ready to mold yet. I need to know what models i should i should use e.g. the new models or the h2 ones, or if i should use the smooth models. I am open to all colors except green (i have already done that). I plan to have this done by the release of the movie so time is not an issue. I would also like to make a weapon,preferably not covenant (need your help here too). Should i use fiberglass or muslin cloth? So far i only have the helmet (halo 3 non-variant) printed off but i should have it cut and folded in a few days. I will try to update whenever i get something done like ; the helmet is put together. I really need your help to do this i can not make all of these decisions by myself. Thank you in advance!!!

-Matt

gamerguy55 said:
I have completed my first suit and want to start a second one now that I understand it a little more. I would like some suggestions on how I should make it, It will be pepakura becuse I know i'm not ready to mold yet. I need to know what models i should i should use e.g. the new models or the h2 ones, or if i should use the smooth models. I am open to all colors except green (i have already done that). I plan to have this done by the release of the movie so time is not an issue. I would also like to make a weapon,preferably not covenant (need your help here too). Should i use fiberglass or muslin cloth? So far i only have the helmet (halo 3 non-variant) printed off but i should have it cut and folded in a few days. I will try to update whenever i get something done like ; the helmet is put together. I really need your help to do this i can not make all of these decisions by myself. Thank you in advance!!!

-Matt

For the colours. Try denting it this time with a nice bright red. Trust me, It's awesome!

Here's the links:
MarkV1:http://files.filefront.com/Mark+V+helmet+totalmqo/;7699779;/fileinfo.html

Helmet
Chest and Backpack
Left Bicept
Left Forearm and Hand
Right Bicept
Right Forearm and Hand
Crotch and Rear
Left Thigh
Left Calf
Left Foot
Right Thigh
Right Calf